Suarez (merged)

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
BillyShears said:
And Goetze and Reus. Then we can be winning like Charlie Sheen ... :)

Tiger Blood's on you!

Hahaha ... have to say I disagree about Suarez Tolmie ... for me he'd be the perfect replacement for Tevez. Who knows the right manager could even improve his team play, which if it were to improve, would balance out his erratic finishing!

tbh I think he'll end up at Bayern. Didn't realise his agent was Pep's brother ...

I expect Cavani to be our number one target, regardless of who the manager is. I certainly don't buy into these Higuain and Lewandowski reports either.

If we manage to unload both Tevez and Dzeko then we'd obviously need one more top bracket striker to go with Sergio, and hopefully Cavani. Either of Suarez or Falcao would be ideal but spending circa 100mil on two strikers might be beyond us, hence I'd expect us to go for someone like Jovetic.

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Tiger Blood's on you!

Hahaha ... have to say I disagree about Suarez Tolmie ... for me he'd be the perfect replacement for Tevez. Who knows the right manager could even improve his team play, which if it were to improve, would balance out his erratic finishing!

tbh I think he'll end up at Bayern. Didn't realise his agent was Pep's brother ...

I expect Cavani to be our number one target, regardless of who the manager is. I certainly don't buy into these Higuain and Lewandowski reports either.

If we manage to unload both Tevez and Dzeko then we'd obviously need one more top bracket striker to go with Sergio, and hopefully Cavani. Either of Suarez or Falcao would be ideal but spending circa 100mil on two strikers might be beyond us, hence I'd expect us to go for someone like Jovetic.

Well, I am sure that higuain will definitely be leaving Madrid in the summer, so I wonder where he will go? Us, Chelsea, even Atletico Madrid replacement!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I think he is a good player but for some to suggest they would have him over Bale, Cavani and GOTZE, just seems to overstate how good he actually is.

Opinions...

There was a time when you'd have been inundated with comments with people reading something into the fact you put him in capital letters lol, how times have changed (or have they :-) ?)

avoidconfusion said:
Wow.... I cannot believe what I am reading here.

So Racism is okay now if it is based on cultural differences... dear me.

Don't give me the whole "it's not considered Racist in Uruguay" bullshit... I am not having that. He used the term "Negrito" to degrade Evra purely based on the colour of his skin .... don't get me wrong, Evra is a twat but his skin colour has nothing to do with that.

He is also not a violent, nasty little shit I suppose because biting people and lunging at them from behind is just a cultural difference right?

Ok, so if somebody called you "white" during the game, you would scream that they are racists intentionally to degrade you purely based on the colour of your skin.

Are you serious? He didn't just call Evra "black" though did he?

Here is what he said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8987656/Luis-Suarez-race-row-with-Patrice-Evra-timeline.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... eline.html</a>

PE: F------ hell, why did you kick me?
LS: Because you’re black.
PE: Say it to me again, I’m going to kick you.
LS: I don’t speak to blacks.
PE: OK, now I think I’m going to punch you.
LS: OK, blackie, blackie, blackie.

Extracts from the FA report:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/01/fa-report-luis-suarez-patrice-evra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... trice-evra</a>

Not a racist? Not a racist comment? Just cultural differences right?

Wow... just wow... people trying to defend him and want this piece of shit at our club need to grow some spine and exempt some integrity rather than behaving like a flag in the wind, fickle as fuck. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

avoidconfusion said:
mgreenz97 said:
What a ridiculous way to think about it.
To him, there's no difference between calling someone a prick or a ****, which you often see players doing on the pitch, and calling Evra a "negrito".

What an utter load of nonsense. He would have called him a prick or any other insult in Uruguayan Spanish rather than referring to his skin colour to insult him. The fact that you guys keep defending him on that is astounding.
Once again your thinking about this in a fucking ridiculous way.
To him there's no difference between calling him a prick and calling him a negrito...
Calling him a negrito is, to Luis Suarez, no more offensive or degrading than calling him a prick or whatever else.
If you called someone for example a twat, would someone pick you up on it, because it's degrading to call someone a twat rather than a prick?

mgreenz97 said:
To him there's no difference between calling him a prick and calling him a negrito...
Calling him a negrito is, to Luis Suarez, no more offensive or degrading than calling him a prick or whatever else.
If you called someone for example a twat, would someone pick you up on it, because it's degrading to call someone a twat rather than a prick?

Read the post above yours. That one contains the transcript of the altercation between Suarez and Evra and then come again.

I am not thinking about this in a "fucking ridiculous way", you are defending the indefensible.

Most won't rate Suarez that highly because let's be honest, most people only watch their own team week in week out. He takes the piss out of a lot of defences single handedly, if he did come to city he'd be by far the best player in the league imo.

avoidconfusion said:
mgreenz97 said:

Read the post above yours. That one contains the transcript of the altercation between Suarez and Evra and then come again.

I am not thinking about this in a "fucking ridiculous way", you are defending the indefensible.

This is all according to Evra, and there's no evidence of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.