Suarez (merged)

Thenumber1blue said:
bluemathlady said:
Hope he comes here if Aguero goes to Madrid (which sadly seems likely :()
Really ! because it's been in the sun a couple of times.

His kid lives there, he likes Real Madrid. There are rumours. Enough to make any Aguero fan paranoid! Remember that umpteen pages long thread when the break up got official?

Anyways, back to Suarez. He'd look good in sky blue.

bluemathlady said:
Thenumber1blue said:
bluemathlady said:
Hope he comes here if Aguero goes to Madrid (which sadly seems likely :()

His kid lives there, he likes Real Madrid. There are rumours. Enough to make any Aguero fan paranoid! Remember that umpteen pages long thread when the break up got official?

Suarez is better than Cavani atm, i'd prefer him as second option after Falcao tbh.

He would be my number 1 target and I honestly don't think he would be to hard to get. My personal opinion is he is better than aguero and tevez and it pains me to say it.

afhald said:
bluemathlady said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Suarez is better than Cavani atm, i'd prefer him as second option after Falcao tbh.

I like how Cavani had a short dry spell and all of a sudden he is shit. Suarez is good, no doubt, but Cavani is better.

Looking good in sky blue is something that Cavani specializes in - it's all he's worn in the last 3 or 4 years, for Uruguay and Napoli. Suarez is a "red" player, combative, ruthless, take-no-prisoners; Cavani is a "blue" player, intelligent, composed, humble. We have a "blue" team (Silva, Aguero, YaYa, Nastasic, Kompany), and I don't think Suarez fits in very well. Balotelli and Tevez are your two counterexamples, but they have had their problems here.

Suarez also has a pretty bad reputation, and he deserves it. He handed a goal off the line at a World Cup in the final moments of a knockout game. He was found to have made some pretty horrible remarks to Patrice Evra. He dives constantly. He has shown violent behavior that goes beyond being passionate.

From a tactical perspective, he doesn't add anything we don't already have in Tevez and Aguero. And everyone in the Premier League knows what he can do, so we won't have any "surprise factor".

Cavani has a lot of the traits that Suarez does - never-ending drive, great movement, a great eye for goal, consistency. He adds height and the ability to play the wing effectively. He doesn't have any of the negative traits of Suarez.

We would have Liverpool more than market value for him, not only because they don't want to sell him period, but also because they don't want to sell him to one of the teams that's going to be competing with them for a CL spot.

enzoedinson said:
afhald said:
bluemathlady said:

I like how Cavani had a short dry spell and all of a sudden he is shit. Suarez is good, no doubt, but Cavani is better.

Looking good in sky blue is something that Cavani specializes in - it's all he's worn in the last 3 or 4 years, for Uruguay and Napoli. Suarez is a "red" player, combative, ruthless, take-no-prisoners; Cavani is a "blue" player, intelligent, composed, humble. We have a "blue" team (Silva, Aguero, YaYa, Nastasic, Kompany), and I don't think Suarez fits in very well. Balotelli and Tevez are your two counterexamples, but they have had their problems here.

Suarez also has a pretty bad reputation, and he deserves it. He handed a goal off the line at a World Cup in the final moments of a knockout game. He was found to have made some pretty horrible remarks to Patrice Evra. He dives constantly. He has shown violent behavior that goes beyond being passionate.

From a tactical perspective, he doesn't add anything we don't already have in Tevez and Aguero. And everyone in the Premier League knows what he can do, so we won't have any "surprise factor".

Cavani has a lot of the traits that Suarez does - never-ending drive, great movement, a great eye for goal, consistency. He adds height and the ability to play the wing effectively. He doesn't have any of the negative traits of Suarez.

We would have Liverpool more than market value for him, not only because they don't want to sell him period, but also because they don't want to sell him to one of the teams that's going to be competing with them for a CL spot.

competing with them for a CL spot?

sod off.

Of all the players we could sign, Bale and Suarez are the two who are most likely to provide us with something special.
Suarez is a genius with the ball at his feet, he always knows exactly what he wants to do next and he almost always gets it right. Example: That chip vs Norwich; the second he got the ball he knew exactly what he was about to do. He really is world class.

I honestly still cannot believe how many on here would welcome this utter twat at our club.

suarezg6ujn.gif

Countless more examples like that (on top his cheating) .

JoeMercer'sWay said:
enzoedinson said:
afhald said:

competing with them for a CL spot?

sod off.

Meaning that they will be trying to compete for a CL spot next year. Doesn't do much for them to sell their best player to us, at all. It'd be like us selling Aguero to United. Bad business.

This is all moot because there's not a chance in hell Suarez is going to play for us. If he leaves it will be to another league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.