Suarez (merged)

mgreenz97 said:
luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

This bloke deserved it for his horrible dive.
Luis Suarez is probably not the right player to be bringing players up (or down) for diving.
I'm not clear what you're saying?
The player that received the "aerial assault" from Saurez simply stretched out his leg on the ground to pass the ball.
The only "horrible dive" was the two footed jump from Suarez!
Suarez was so late the other players seemed to miss the challenge too busy playing the ball!

Have we got a "good guys" only policy? Who gives a fuck how he is personally all we should care about is if he improves us or not, not like were gonna marry him ffs.

Plain Speaking said:
mgreenz97 said:

Luis Suarez is probably not the right player to be bringing players up (or down) for diving.
The player that received the "aerial assault" from Saurez simply stretched out his leg on the ground to pass the ball.
Suarez was so late the other players seemed to miss the challenge too busy playing the ball!

Look at the way he's throwing his arms up and his chest out long before the absolutely disgusting "tackle" by Suarez.

mgreenz97 said:
Plain Speaking said:
mgreenz97 said:

Look at the way he's throwing his arms up and his chest out long before the absolutely disgusting "tackle" by Suarez.
Sorry mate I'm still baffled. There were no other players in camera shot. That's what makes it such a horrific challenge. Suarez came from behind, he clearly doesnt even see him. There is no reason to "dive" when you are not being challenged. When you stretch forward, your arms naturally go up and back to maintain balance. The guy stretching seems totally innocent.

Armaan said:
Have we got a "good guys" only policy? Who gives a fuck how he is personally all we should care about is if he improves us or not, not like were gonna marry him ffs.
It's not "how he is personally" though, as if its what he does in his "private life."
He's publically representing the club if he's assaulting players on the pitch like in the gifs above.
I had no problem with the "hard but fair" way players like NDJ and Bellamy got stuck in. However IMO we are better off without "nutters" like Suarez and Barton, who cant control themselves on the pitch.

Plain Speaking said:
Armaan said:
It's not "how he is personally" though, as if its what he does in his "private life."
He's publically representing the club if he's assaulting players on the pitch like in the gifs above.
I had no problem with the "hard but fair" way players like NDJ and Bellamy got stuck in. However IMO we are better off without "nutters" like Suarez and Barton, who cant control themselves on the pitch.

I suspect strongly that Ferran Sorriano, the Sheikh and the board will be strongly of the opinion that Suarez (and Mourinho for that) do not fit with the values the club seeks to project.

His form this season is class and we would be lucky to sign him but is he worth everything else he brings? I would say yes but i get why many dislike him

greasedupdeafguy said:
Yawn I bet you didn't want Bellamy to join because of his previous antics at former clubs or Tevez to sign as he played for United. Saurez is a world class player so excuse me for wanting one of the worlds best footballers joining our club. Balotelli did a load of shit like Saruez has done but many adored him at least Saurez actually performs on the pitch. Its football not a fucking personality contest.

Like I said, I would expect Rags to talk like that, not City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.