Suarez (merged)

jake28 said:
Plain Speaking said:
LoveCity said:
We cheered Bellamy, the guy who went to court over allegedly attacking two women, who attacked a team-mate with a golf club, so we can hardly sit on a moral high-horse can we? Suarez would become very popular because of his workrate.
On the pitch Bellamy had a temper but he never carried out evil tackles and stamping like Suarez regularly does. Not to mention his history of biting, deliberate handballs and constant diving.
Bellamy was already at the club when our owners took over. I'm not sure we would look to acquire him under our present owners.

I would like to think, under our new owners, as a club, we are trying to set moral standards of behaviour on and off the field.
Our captains VK and Zab epitomise the way we like our players to behave. Suarez is the opposite.

Sheikh Mansour bought City in Sept 2008

Bellamy joined Jan 2009

We then farm out on loan with club paying even though his pace and width was a bonus for us. Crazy isn't it.

NipHolmes said:
jake28 said:
Plain Speaking said:
On the pitch Bellamy had a temper but he never carried out evil tackles and stamping like Suarez regularly does. Not to mention his history of biting, deliberate handballs and constant diving.
Bellamy was already at the club when our owners took over. I'm not sure we would look to acquire him under our present owners.

I would like to think, under our new owners, as a club, we are trying to set moral standards of behaviour on and off the field.
Our captains VK and Zab epitomise the way we like our players to behave. Suarez is the opposite.

Sheikh Mansour bought City in Sept 2008

Bellamy joined Jan 2009

We then farm out on loan with club paying even though his pace and width was a bonus for us. Crazy isn't it.
What an earth has that got to do with the price of apples

Game over for Liverpool

Liverpool desperate to keep Suarez... but Bayern could hold the trump card with Guardiola's own BROTHER working as the star's agent

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2298755/Bayern-Munich-lead-race-sign-Luis-Suarez--Liverpool-strikers-agent-Pep-Guardiolas-brother.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... other.html</a>

sergiokun said:
Game over for Liverpool

Liverpool desperate to keep Suarez... but Bayern could hold the trump card with Guardiola's own BROTHER working as the star's agent

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2298755/Bayern-Munich-lead-race-sign-Luis-Suarez--Liverpool-strikers-agent-Pep-Guardiolas-brother.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... other.html</a>

I said that on page 36.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=274779&p=6592288&hilit=pepsi#p6592288" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=274779&p=6592288&hilit=pepsi#p6592288</a>

Kun Aguero said:
sergiokun said:
Game over for Liverpool

I said that on page 36.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=274779&p=6592288&hilit=pepsi#p6592288" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=274779&p=6592288&hilit=pepsi#p6592288</a>

Hardly game over though is it. £40 million minimum no twat running transfers anymore other than Rodgers. Bayern have 3 good strikers also so what is the plan

Why are people comparing Suarez to Bellamy or even Balotelli? Not saying Bellamy was an Angel (or Balotelli for that matter) but Suarez takes it to a whole different level.

And you most certainly would not see a U-Turn from me IF the club decided to try and sign this scumbag. I would never ever support this racist, thuggish, cheating and diving, piece of shit.

avoidconfusion said:
Why are people comparing Suarez to Bellamy or even Balotelli? Not saying Bellamy was an Angel (or Balotelli for that matter) but Suarez takes it to a whole different level.

And you most certainly would not see a U-Turn from me IF the club decided to try and sign this scumbag. I would never ever support this racist, thuggish, cheating and diving, piece of shit.

Bad tackle wise I would say Balo was right up there Suarez, he also has had some falling over incidents and stamped on someones face. The only difference between them is Suarez actually has something demonic about him and is a racist

avoidconfusion said:

Which means it's a yes from you...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
avoidconfusion said:

Bad tackle wise I would say Balo was right up there Suarez, he also has had some falling over incidents and stamped on someones face. The only difference between them is Suarez actually has something demonic about him and is a racist

I am sorry but I have never seen Balotelli running up from behind an opponent and launching a two footed lunge into their heels. Also, Mario's "tackles" were mostly retaliation to something that happened right there and then (e.g. the Scott Parker tackle on him during the followup of which he stamped on him).

Don't get me wrong I don't condone that either, and I am glad Balotelli is gone he was always a red card waiting to happen... at the same time I don't think he was anywhere near as vicious and nasty as Suarez is.

deano ou812 said:

Most definitely not. :)

avoidconfusion said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
avoidconfusion said:

I am sorry but I have never seen Balotelli running up from behind an opponent and launching a two footed lunge into their heels. Also, Mario's "tackles" were mostly retaliation to something that happened right there and then (e.g. the Scott Parker tackle on him during the followup of which he stamped on him).

Don't get me wrong I don't condone that either, and I am glad Balotelli is gone he was always a red card waiting to happen... at the same time I don't think he was anywhere near as vicious and nasty as Suarez is.

deano ou812 said:

Most definitely not. :)
I'm on the fence on this one,but agree over his antics regarding diving,cheating and general gamesmanship,but cant knock his goalscoring or workrate,if we did sign him i dont honestly know how i would feel...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.