Suarez (merged)

Plain Speaking said:
mgreenz97 said:
luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

This bloke deserved it for his horrible dive.
Luis Suarez is probably not the right player to be bringing players up (or down) for diving.

That is bordering on GBH. Absolutley diabolical behaviour.

And then does his usual; Let's pretend I'm hurt!

Fucking cretin

sergiokun said:
His form this season is class and we would be lucky to sign him but is he worth everything else he brings? I would say yes but i get why many dislike him

I'd agree with this...yes he's a t**t but he is absolute quality. possibility that Tevez may be gone in the summer (1 year left on contract) so would be a perfect replacement if Tevez was to leave

Wil be embarassing when we buy him, and everybody starts chanting his name match in match out, then too look back at all the shit he gets here. Come on we dont want to go in the same trap as the scums fans who hated RvP and now they adore him.

@tancredipalmeri. Just confirmed that Conte met w Liverpool execs over Suarez and their interest in him in very serious for this summer.

Juve is going to be insane if they land Suarez, llorente and bring. Verratti home

Suarez is for me the best forward player in Europe (messi apart of course) but his temperament ie. the dives etc are a huge issue

All in all, I'd love to see him at City, but suspect he'll give it one more year at Liverpool

ACMilan said:
@tancredipalmeri. Just confirmed that Conte met w Liverpool execs over Suarez and their interest in him in very serious for this summer.

Juve is going to be insane if they land Suarez, llorente and bring. Verratti home

I find it ironic that ACMilan (the poster) actually provided this news considering I signed Suarez for Milan on FIFA, as opposed to Juve.

*sweaty gamer's geek face*

SergioInAddedTime said:
Wil be embarassing when we buy him, and everybody starts chanting his name match in match out, then too look back at all the shit he gets here. Come on we dont want to go in the same trap as the scums fans who hated RvP and now they adore him.
To the best of my knowledge there is no other player in world football that has repeatedly carried out on field assaults like Suarez, (as gifs above), not to mention his other antics!
He is a thug and only Barton probably comes close.
He is hated world wide.
RVP was never hated like this guy.
Any "shit he gets here" is entirely justified as its only caused by his unacceptable behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.