Suarez racial slur against Evra

If it was said on the pitch with the amount of cameras you would think they would be looking at all the footage to see if they can find anything. It is the hardest thing to prove. If Suarez is found guility then they should hit him hard a huge fine and ban is needed. You dont need any of that racial shit in the English game.

Josh Blue said:
He has claimed racial abuse everytime something doesnt go his way ffs.
Are you blind or stupid? Read my post, which contains..you know...evidence and fachts, instead of lies.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:09 pm --<br /><br />
Wheelsy said:
If there's one player that deserves to be racially abused, its that little French ****.
Yea...let's talk about people who deserve racism...what a fantastic discussion that will be.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Josh Blue said:
Are you blind or stupid? Read my post, which contains..you know...evidence and fachts, instead of lies.

-- Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:09 pm --

Wheelsy said:
If there's one player that deserves to be racially abused, its that little French ****.
Yea...let's talk about people who deserve racism...what a fantastic discussion that will be.

Alright Steve Mclaren calm down. By the way your a shit manager

Viva Rivaldo said:
Josh Blue said:
Are you blind or stupid? Read my post, which contains..you know...evidence and fachts, instead of lies.

Wheelsy said:

Oh Fuck off. Are you bias or a rag, or a bias rag? Believe what you want Evra was being a **** all game and he is one just like Nani and Rooney. Oh and camelgob what a joke he is, conducts himself like a 14 year old.

If he has resorted to racial abuse he will, and deserves to be, hit hard for it. Quiet why he'd need to resort to that with Evra when there's so many words to some him escapes me. I'd have just wound him up about the time that Trevor "one trick" Sinclair tore him a new arsehole.

Josh Blue said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Josh Blue said:

Wheelsy said:

Oh Fuck off. Are you bias or a rag, or a bias rag? Believe what you want Evra was being a **** all game and he is one just like Nani and Rooney. Oh and camelgob what a joke he is,
conducts himself like a 14 year old.

You do know he actually is a rag don't you?

And he wouldn't be defending him if he wasn't a united fan. Everyone can see Evra is prick with the way he is on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.