Suarez

Is a cheating diving greaseball prick, but hey we have Bellamy so if we get him i'll still love him.

Personality of Ronaldo with half the talent. He's not a bad player at all but it would be hard to grow to like him.

At the start of this transfer window all the bigwigs within Ajax were smiling at the prospect of him being an easy sale for lots of millions (like Huntelaar before him), he's a great diver, a real asshole, an unsportive prick, but also yes he does get the goals doing that.

plays in a very poor league and i cant believe how bad the dutch league has become!

don't really want this cheating prick in our team after what he did in the world cup.

74 goals in 97 apperances for ajax and he is 23!! off the back of one world cup i think not??.. suarez is and will be one of the best strikers in the world... some of the comments on here about this player that he would be a gamble are way of the mark and ridiculous.... hes smashed van nistelrooys record and was named dutch footballer of the year last year. with ozil and luiz he should be top of our list.. players that want to get to the top.. not ones who have already done it and are coming to graze our green. kolorov is our most promising signing so far and the only one i believe mancini has had much say in.. SUAREZ GREAT SHOUT FELLA!

Bluemer said:
don't really want this cheating prick in our team after what he did in the world cup.

If a City player did what he did in the Champions League final and City won the cup would they be 'cheating pricks' too?

I don't particularly want him at City either but thats down to him being hyped rather than his handball. He did what any player would do and he was punished by being sent off. The other team were then awarded a penalty but they blew it. A real cheat is someone who scores a goal with his hand, shows no remorse and justifies it as the hand of god or someone who conrols the ball with his hand and passes to a teamate who score and puts Ireland out of the world cup.

LYNX said:
funny how NO ONE mentions Van Persie......

You've found the exception to the rule, however he is always injured, and I doubt will ever become as good he could've been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.