Suarez

Some clubs thrive on diving and cheating players. Liverpool and United to name but two. It is mainly down to the managers who must encourage it. Look closely at Sterling. He has taken a leaf out of the Suarez book.
Like Ronaldo, Suarez is a great player but a complete shit. Under our management he may stop the game play but he would still be a racist gobshite
If he comes to us then I can see the logic but I for one will not be happy.....

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Great player. Would shine in our team

Agree he's a great player, he scores goals other wouldn't get but still trouble. Most weeks he's lucky to stay on the pitch.
I'll tell you one thing, if Mancini signs him you can put the pep guardiola rumours away.

For all his apparent diving etc he is a fucking great player.Not just saying that because we are linked but I have always rated him.
Gave the heads up to a Liverpool supporting mate last night and he said they would be gutted if he left.

i just dont feel that he would improve us much on the field, we have similar already and in my view better players......not to mention a risk off field...we can do better.....its all about improving the team not replacing like for like. This is simply a media feed to help along other transfer deals .....I would be totally gobsmacked if he had a CITY shirt Jan.....

The thing is he should be at a club with a chance of CL football . If not us maybe utd Chelsea or to be fair Everton . What a season they are having.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.