Suarez

A total disaster of a signing if it happens.

Putting aside the racism, the refs hate him. On his debut for us he would be fouled twice and booked for both within the first 15 minutes.

Leave well alone.

Why because it's in the tabloids. He probably knew that anyway as you can see their back pages online from about 9pm. They all copy each others "Exclusives" anyway

No thanks, hope these rumours are put to bed soon. Don't want this buck-toothed, filthy racist bigot anywhere near our club. Can't believe there are City fans actually considering this signing. Where's your common decency? Even without all the baggage he'd bring, Cavani and Falcao are leaps and bounds better than this guy.

Erm i thought we were wanting a ruthless clinical finisher?

Don't think we need another player who can miss 5 good chances in a game..

Falcao please or just stay as we are.

The racist and diver beside, hes fucking class, and on his day, not far from the top 5 in the world.

What the hell, we had people like Bellamy, Barton, Thatcher and probably some other twats I dont remember in our squad, and suddenly we`re against a transfer for a world class player because the cnut Evra called him racist...

If he comes, I will support him from day one, but I doubt we are in for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.