Suarez?

I'd rather have Suarez then Rooney but I don't think either will be in a City shirt next season

Super David Silva 21 said:
so let me get this right, some people would rather have a thug in Pepe at the club than have a top top player in Suarez at the club?
Huge difference is that Suarez can not control himself

so let me get this right, some people would rather have a thug in Pepe at the club than have a top top player in Suarez at the club?

I think Suarez is a racist, a self confessed cheat, and a thug.

Don't like any of the above but 2 of them are sadly endemic in today's game.

Can't condone /tolerate racism in anyway , shape or form. Just the way my moral compass works.

I'd be gutted if we signed him and trust we have more about us.

Luis has spoken yet again........... i think.

"If I receive an important offer to progress my career, I will study it. Some clubs have asked about me but I hand questions over to my agent. I am no stranger to rumours.

"I always want to improve. That's why I left Ajax for Liverpool.

"But this club needs to fight to enter the Champions League and, when it doesn't happen, it damages the morale of any player. So I've suffered.

"It is hard to view the Premier League every week with never a chance of winning it.

"On top of that, the English media do not understand me. The controversies with (Patrice) Evra and (Branislav) Ivanovic were decisive. There are always extra questions when people analyse me.

"After the Evra incident, it was very difficult to convince people about the 'real' Luis Suarez. Things had improved but then the incident involving Ivanovic was another blow.

"Had that not happened, perhaps I would have been regarded as the best Premier League player last season."

good player but pray to god we don't go for this guy. i don't want any rascist cheating scum at my club thanks. would rather try and win things without this sort of player in our ranks.

"If I receive an important offer to progress my career, I will study it. Some clubs have asked about me but I hand questions over to my agent. I am no stranger to rumours.

"But this club needs to fight to enter the Champions League and, when it doesn't happen, it damages the morale of any player. So I've suffered.

"It is hard to view the Premier League every week with never a chance of winning it.

"On top of that, the English media do not understand me. The controversies with (Patrice) Evra and (Branislav) Ivanovic were decisive. There are always extra questions when people analyse me.

"After the Evra incident, it was very difficult to convince people about the 'real' Luis Suarez. Things had improved but then the incident involving Ivanovic was another blow.
"Had that not happened, perhaps I would have been regarded as the best Premier League player last season."

Sorry,but what the actual fuck does that mean ??? It was you that bit him you forgetful wanker..very convenient dont you think??almost staged to get the move away some would say??

Haha like this part.

"It is hard to view the Premier League every week with never a chance of winning it."

Seems to suggest that he's open to offers, wants Champs League football, and wants to play for a team that's in the title race. Now let me think.....

Just like Ibra, I can't see him fitting with what any of the power brokers at the club want for the club.

He is fucking brilliant though

Personally I wouldn't have either of them so I guess I'd be down for both waterboarding and having my balls cut off with a rusty razor blade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.