Suarez?

[quote="NipHolmes"]Don't give toss about him being a cheating racist thug

If he's available, get him.

----------Aguero----------------Suarez--------
--Silva---------------------------------Navas--
-----------Fernandinho----Yaya----------------
Clichy---------Nasty------Vinny---------Zaba

4-2-2-2.

That would destroy teams and I mean brutally batter teams. Very offensive but there's so many attacking threats that the opposition would find it hard to keep track of danger.[/quote]

Just so I'm clear, is that what you mean when you refer to his'rep' ?

samharris said:
jake28 said:

Apart from the first 10 games that is

A good point, though to be accurate he has already served 4, so at most he would miss 6 and there must be at least one league cup game scheduled then so I think 5 PL games would be max. Still nothing to trifle about as 5 games is a lot for an expensive player, not to mention further potential bans as he can't seem to control himself.

Suarez will talk to his agent about the Manchester City bid tomorrow. Transfer request very much on the agenda.

Have I missed something .....anyone heard of a bid ...took this from Twatter.

Anyone signing him will wait until end of August so they dont have to pay wages during his ban ....

Well if it is a 16 year at least he has some common sense about not signing him till the end of the window to save wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.