Suarez?

Although he would be a good signing, i think £30-£40 Million would be too much for a player who will be lucky to play 25 PL games a season due to being a dick.

Milner7 said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Vincents Tackle said:
I've given this very little thought and have come to the conclusion that it might be you that needs your head checking ;)

I've given my head a right wobble, yeah Suarez is crap we could do better.

He's not crap he's arguably the best player in the league putting his antics aside and i don't care if people hate us for signing him, it would make it even better when we when we win the league and he's the top scorer.

It wouldnt sit right with me watching a City game in a pub on a big screen, seeing Suarez cheat and dive and get City a penalty which we win the game from..

It just wouldnt.. id feel ashamed rather than proud.

samharris said:
sam-caddick said:
samharris said:
If Higuain doesnt want CL football then hes a fool..

If Liverpool get Bernard as well, they can challenge for top four with Higuain.

At whos expense ??

We will have to see but at this rate the top 6 clubs are looking to improve that significantly it's hard to predict any outcome yet.

Liverpool have to replace Suarez with a top class striker or they will miss out again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.