Suarez?

Super David Silva 21 said:
I've given this a lot of thought and come to the conclusion that if we haven't even attempted a bid for Suarez someone at City needs their heads checking.

I've given this very little thought and have come to the conclusion that it might be you that needs your head checking ;)

Vincents Tackle said:
I've given this a lot of thought and come to the conclusion that if we haven't even attempted a bid for Suarez someone at City needs their heads checking.

I've given this very little thought and have come to the conclusion that it might be you that needs your head checking ;)

I've given my head a right wobble, yeah Suarez is crap we could do better.

Vincents Tackle said:

I've given my head a right wobble, yeah Suarez is crap we could do better.

He's not crap he's arguably the best player in the league putting his antics aside and i don't care if people hate us for signing him, it would make it even better when we when we win the league and he's the top scorer.

Milner7 said:
He's not crap he's arguably the best player in the league putting his antics aside and i don't care if people hate us for signing him, it would make it even better when we when we win the league and he's the top scorer.

This. If he's willing to stay in England we should be in for him. The press only print hateful shit about us anyway so why should it matter? Great replacement for Tevez too (one selfish twat for another) ;-)

Unplayable striker and if he is willing to stay in the league, then we should be in for him. Obviously he has his issues, but for me, his talent outweighs the negatives.

He is obviously open to staying in England so we should be heading the queue to sign him. If he ends up at Chelsea or Arsenal it would be a huge missed opportunity on Citys part. Navas,Silva and maybe Jovetic creating for Aguero and Suarez....my god!!!

Hope we atleast attempt to sign him. Fair enough if we try and he chooses madrid or wherever. If we dont even put a bid in ill be dissapointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.