Suarez?

thenabster said:
Is Arsenal really trying to buy Suarez or are they just jerking us off?

Reportedly upped their bid to £35 million. It could be posturing as no way can I see Liverpool selling him for less than £40 million but you never know, Arsenal may actually be serious about landing him. He'd fit in well with their style of play I reckon.

M18CTID said:
thenabster said:
Is Arsenal really trying to buy Suarez or are they just jerking us off?

Reportedly upped their bid to £35 million. It could be posturing as no way can I see Liverpool selling him for less than £40 million but you never know, Arsenal may actually be serious about landing him. He'd fit in well with their style of play I reckon.

Definitely. They get Suarez and they'll immediately become 2 times more threatening.

Forgetting the obvious stereotypes, there can be no reasoning for Suarez to move to us.

His safety would be at severe risk, and would never be able to roam freely around Manchester.

I have not seen a single post on this thread which actually cites the fact a significant minority of United fans would quite happily drop this guy in the street if they ever came across him.

Tevez, was one thing, but Suarez, I believe it goes a bit deeper than someone moving to your closest rival.

Another reason why a switch abroad would suit both player and Liverpool.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Forgetting the obvious stereotypes, there can be no reasoning for Suarez to move to us.

His safety would be at severe risk, and would never be able to roam freely around Manchester.

I have not seen a single post on this thread which actually cites the fact a significant minority of United fans would quite happily drop this guy in the street if they ever came across him.

Tevez, was one thing, but Suarez, I believe it goes a bit deeper than someone moving to your closest rival.

I've always been saying he'll end up in Spain or abroad but the more Comments Suarez comes out with i'm thinking he may remain over here.

Super David Silva 21 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I've always been saying he'll end up in Spain or abroad but the more Comments Suarez comes out with i'm thinking he may remain over here.

I am more inclined to agree that he will stay over here, only because Madrid seem to have other irons.

I'm not a full convert to what Suarez is capable of on the pitch, but I can see how his brand of dribbling could work in our team.

Why the fuck we aren't in for this guy I will never know.World class player who scores goals for fun.
It's a shame he has his issues but I could forgive those if he bagged the winner at the swamp for us against the rags.
Truly a world class striker IMO

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I am more inclined to agree that he will stay over here, only because Madrid seem to have other irons.

I'm not a full convert to what Suarez is capable of on the pitch, but I can see how his brand of dribbling could work in our team.

Not surprised with all the biting he does.

"Grabs jacket"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.