Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

Skashion said:
I'm just paying tribute on our branch webpage and wondering who to name as her branch. Apparently there isn't an answer.
Sue was in Bredbury, Stretford & Urmston and City Center branches

Only spoke to Sue for the first time last week after she convinced me to stay for just "1 more drink" gutted I won't be able to buy you back the drink I owe you & your stories how 50 shades of grey was like a child's novel compared to some things... RIP Sue x

magnetman said:
I hope you will let me post this, I'm a lifelong red, Sue was a really good friend we had plenty of banter about both the red side and blue side of Manchester, I only saw her last week and she was full of it as usual, she was a true blue and will be sadly missed by football fans arond Sale and further afield. When Man City won the premiership last season she was chuffed to say the least.

I watch the City games as well as the Man U games and often saw her on the TV dancing in the crowd.

We were devistated when we heard the news, such a tragic accident.

Sue you will be greatly missed from all your red fans. You were a great example of a true foorball fan.

Please delete if you think inapproriate Sue will not be forgotten.

Nice words. You dont need to worry about being inappropriate, no matter who we support its about the mates we have an the fun we have. Sue mentioned it last Sunday, about how we all just know each other through City and how lucky we all were to know each other. Its the beautiful thing called football that lets us meet great people like Sue.

RIP Sue, You'll never be forgotten.
We'll know you will be looking down during games and doing the poznan with Sam and fellow blues.

Was Sue ill?

Sue was at our first meeting of the season last Sunday for the City Centre Blues at The Waldorf. Smiling and joking. We were laughing as she'd nipped over the road for a pint as the Waldorf was late opening their doors

I feel like as Ive only known her for the last year or so through the supporters club, I shouldnt be sat here with a tear in my eye. I just cant help it though. And I'm not even an emotional person :(

mancmackem said:
Here are a couple of pictures of me and Sue after the final whistle at Newcastle...the time we both realised we had done it! (although we did it the hard way, the City way.) This can never be taken away.

52547538910299160679775.jpg

55464010150944102835396.jpg
More lovely photos

I am absolutely devestated to hear the news of the passing of the biggest blue and all round lovely lady Sue. I will miss seeing her at the games and all the enthusiasm she had and I'll especially miss her at Ewen Fields where she regularly say and heckled me whilst doing my stuff for City TV. Rest in peace Bluebird you will be missed by everyone who knew you.. x x x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.