Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

only just heard this terrible news and feel numb,can't believe it,Sue was a lovely,warm and kind lady who i am going to miss,going to miss giving her a cuddle everytime i saw her at the match,what a lovely lady.RIP Sue.x

blueinsa said:
Was Sue ill?

She was in hospital a few weeks back and she said to me that the doctors couldnt tell her what the problem was! I think she said that she had been having chest problems but I could of got that wrong

Fucking hell. Just logged on to see two pictures. Don't know either of them personally (or anyone on here for that matter), but I remember her being a great poster. Also, given the experience on here, I would suggest that neither of them are what I would consider 'old'. Tragic, just tragic. RIP.

foley87 said:
blueinsa said:
Was Sue ill?

She was in hospital a few weeks back and she said to me that the doctors couldnt tell her what the problem was! I think she said that she had been having chest problems but I could of got that wrong

A few posters have alluded to a tragic accident and that's why i asked.

Not that it matters.

On the phone before to a fellow BMer and shocked doesnt sum it up.

Sincerest of condolences to her family. I met her last year in Villareal and then at Mary D's a few times. Such a kind woman-took the time to say hello to an American blue that she had never met before. What the hell is going on?!?

RIP Bluebird1x :(. Condolences to her family and everybody who knew her.

I've had a quick chat with Alison (Toby) who found Sue but she's to devastated and stunned to say much. If I find out more I shall post the info.
Anyway, another good one.

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/320405_466381896706855_450710284_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Sue, Alison (toby), Ged (Bluetoby), his wife (sorry I forget her name) Me and my missus. Taken at Kings Ransom, Sale about 4 years ago !

Terribly sad and shocking news, just from reading her posts I got the sense that she was a lovely lady. My thoughts go out to her family and friends.

R.I.P Sue

I am so sorry - Sue sent me a message saying she was hoping to be at Sam's funeral on Friday, this is terribly sad news. My thoughts are with her family. Sue White

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.