Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

So sad, I had the pleasure of speaking to her briefly a couple of times over the past few years (I remember her ruffling my young sons hair and congratulating him on being a blue)and you couldn't hope to meet a warmer human being.R.I.P Sue

GSC's_Mum said:
I am so sorry - Sue sent me a message saying she was hoping to be at Sam's funeral on Friday, this is terribly sad news. My thoughts are with her family. Sue White

Best wishes to you Sue x

So sad to have lost another Blue.

RIP Sue.

Small consolation to have seen us win the Championship after so long.

Devastated! I was with Sue at Bredbury's meeting on thursday! A very sad loss and she will be sadly missed by many! God Bless Bluebird!

GSC's_Mum said:
I am so sorry - Sue sent me a message saying she was hoping to be at Sam's funeral on Friday, this is terribly sad news. My thoughts are with her family. Sue White

Thoughts with you and your family as well :).

Sad news. Is this two sudden deaths or were they both ill?

RIP both blues.

I really can't find the right words to say. I came home from work after reading this in a daze. I am so upset. I can't believe it, I really can't.

I will miss you Sue. Bluemoon will never be the same without you.

Goodbye and God bless x x

i m in a state of shock here as Sue was always great for a laugh. i am very sorry for the family and friends for their huge loss, for they are in our thought s right now!

R.I.P. Sue (bluebird1)

you will be sorely missed on here babes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.