Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

Like Damocles I like to keep me on here separate from me in real life. I was walking behind Bluebird1, (identified by her blue away shirt and that name on the back), during the parade. We were both, it seems, trying to job our way to the best vantage spot. I was within touching distance of her and contemplated saying hello, but she wouldn't know me unless I said 'it's Pigeonho from bluemoon', something I felt a bit silly doing so left it. Wish I had done so now. I posted a simple RIP before but now it's sunk in, despite having never spoken to her, it's quite numbing to think she is gone, the same Bluebird1 I should have said a simple hello too, and the same Bluebird1 who was having banter with me about Citizenblue's tits last week!

Always the good ones eh?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9JyCzbBACw[/youtube]

She lived it. It happened and she saw it. All those trips to Chesterfield and Macclesfield, York away, Mansfield in the Auto Windscreens. It all came true. She was there at Newcastle, she was there at QPR.

Jeepers bloody creepers, god bless Sue and condolences to you family.

Sad sad news about Sue. Last time I saw Sue and spoke to her was in the Akenside before the Newcastle game. RIP Sue. god bless Bluebird1. xx

Been thinking about this whilst I've been out all day and no offence to anybody but it just feels harder to take. The only way I can explain is that with Sam it was horrible but at least you could revert to the old jokes to try and dull the effect, almost like a safety clause that just said "hey, remember he was a funny guy and would want you to keep spirits up", it was a distraction, not that it lessened the loss in anyway if you get me.

With Sue she was just nice, and I don't mean just in that's all she was good for, I mean that there overwhelming feeling and vibe you got from her is that she was nice and everything was nice, there doesn't seem to be a safety net to nice, it just hurts when it's gone. You can't go on the forum and use all GSC's jokes about cellars, cunts and cat memes, it's not that simple with Sue, she came across as understated but very lovely at the same time, as summed up by a recent PM(I'm getting into a habit here) about her charity work:

Bluebird1 said:
Hiya

So glad I've found out who made that donation, it's driven me mad all day that I couldn't thank the person who'd done it.

It's a great cause and it's the second time I've done it. The last time I did it was with two friends, one is doing it with me again but unfortunately the second one is the friend who is now undergoing treatment. We're hoping that she will be well enough to cheer us across the finish line, we will jog over that like last time:-)

Sue x

Just sums up how genuinely nice she was and what a gaping hole it is that has been left by her loss. I think we should continue her charity work, and that, whether religious or not that we don't lose anyone else, because forgive me but it's getting to the point where I type a post, or read someone's post and think "that could be your last", and I hate it, absolutely hate it, it's shit, horrible and it hurts.

Both Sam and Sue's passings have shocked us and hurt us in different ways, but we just need to stay strong and look out for each other, and in turn they'll look after us from the blue moon above.

Can't believe it, feels like there's been a gaping chasm ploughed through the forum and I'm going to miss them both massively.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Been thinking about this whilst I've been out all day and no offence to anybody but it just feels harder to take. The only way I can explain is that with Sam it was horrible but at least you could revert to the old jokes to try and dull the effect, almost like a safety clause that just said "hey, remember he was a funny guy and would want you to keep spirits up", it was a distraction, not that it lessened the loss in anyway if you get me.

With Sue she was just nice, and I don't mean just in that's all she was good for, I mean that there overwhelming feeling and vibe you got from her is that she was nice and everything was nice, there doesn't seem to be a safety net to nice, it just hurts when it's gone. You can't go on the forum and use all GSC's jokes about cellars, cunts and cat memes, it's not that simple with Sue, she came across as understated but very lovely at the same time, as summed up by a recent PM(I'm getting into a habit here) about her charity work:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Bluebird1 said:
Hiya

So glad I've found out who made that donation, it's driven me mad all day that I couldn't thank the person who'd done it.

It's a great cause and it's the second time I've done it. The last time I did it was with two friends, one is doing it with me again but unfortunately the second one is the friend who is now undergoing treatment. We're hoping that she will be well enough to cheer us across the finish line, we will jog over that like last time:-)

Sue x

Just sums up how genuinely nice she was and what a gaping hole it is that has been left by her loss. I think we should continue her charity work, and that, whether religious or not that we don't lose anyone else, because forgive me but it's getting to the point where I type a post, or read someone's post and think "that could be your last", and I hate it, absolutely hate it, it's shit, horrible and it hurts.

Both Sam and Sue's passings have shocked us and hurt us in different ways, but we just need to stay strong and look out for each other, and in turn they'll look after us from the blue moon above.

Can't believe it, feels like there's been a gaping chasm ploughed through the forum and I'm going to miss them both massively.

I very briefly mentioned this on the 'Do you delete a dead persons number from your mobile thread' but last year I lost 2 good friends within a couple of months of each other. When the first one died it was very much a case of remembering the good times and her funeral was a bittersweet affair as people who had been great friends for years but had gradually lost contact with as life moved on got back together and we actually ended up having a good time. When the second friend died a few months later we didnt have that crutch to fall back on and it hit me and a lot of people very hard.
I didnt know either Sam or Sue personally from here so I cant and wouldnt wish to comment on other peoples grief but it does get easier.

Truly dreadful news , RIP Sue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.