Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

Yet more desperately sad news. Again, never met Bluebird only saw her, or her top at least, at games. On here, she was one of the posters that I would never skip over, her posts always seemed to be full of humour, sense and reason, she will be missed. Rest peacefully.

It was sues turn for the chips next time i came up..such a wonderful wonderful caring woman im still gutted,but i will remember that full day i had with her and the laughs her last pm was about me coming up for sams funerel,i told her i didnt really know him..her reply..

"You would have loved him. He was such a funny guy. Going to miss him so much:-(

xx

thats the type of lady she was...

She seemed like a top lady from what everyone has written, the pics and by what she posted.

RIP Sue, you will be missed.

It has been a sad week here on Bluemoon.

R.I.P Sue , I send my condolences to your family and friends.

RIP Sue.

Don't think I went to an away match in the last 3 years and not spot her. Never spoke to her but obviously a top blue and a lovely person going off the outpourings of grief on here.

RIP Bluebird.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.