Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts I bring you this sad news

mcfcliam said:
Remember sharing a taxi with her in town on matchday before I even knew she was on here. She was a bit drunk IIRC!

Spoke to her on a few occasions ever since, most recently at the senior cup final.

Still in shock. She was absolutely wonderful. No bad bone in her.

FFS :(

There are these people in life who are sent to keep everyone's feet on the ground. They live life to the full and attract people as friends.

mcfcliam said:
Remember sharing a taxi with her in town on matchday before I even knew she was on here. She was a bit drunk IIRC!

Spoke to her on a few occasions ever since, most recently at the senior cup final.

Sue drunk ? Never !

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/376257_3124442244743_1723289519_n.jpg[/bigimg]

FuZzY said:
I can't stop crying

Hugs Fuzzy I can't believe it. I remember she told me she saw you at a game once, omg it doesn't seem real.

pauldominic said:
mcfcliam said:

There are these people in life who are sent to keep everyone's feet on the ground. They live life to the full and attract people as friends.

i remember that day too :p

she was only saying the other day that she had gone to a party and her ex was there with his missus....and she wouldnt let the bastards get her down

that was sue ;)

182193_4086933853543_1798446404_n.jpg

545070_4151923558245_16605974_n.jpg

gemini630 said:
Just can't believe it :'-( wtf, anthony just told me and I thought it was a wind up. Why? why are such good people going and some evil bastards are still around. Lovely lady, regret not meeting her big time.

RIP, big hugs to all who were mates with her, hugs to her family.

-- Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:55 pm --

mancitymick said:
Why does him upstairs take away the decent people. RIP fellow BLUE

totally agree

Perhaps him upstairs was keeping them going until City were Champions on Earth and God is not some kind of warrior who takes out evil bastards.

tueartsboots said:
gemini630 said:
FuZzY said:
I can't stop crying

Hugs Fuzzy I can't believe it. I remember she told me she saw you at a game once, omg it doesn't seem real.
Stop it you pair
I think you'l find a few grown men crying on. I was taking her to funeral on Friday first time I'd of met her and was really looking forward to it. Not sure if I should of been driving after I herd

andyhinch said:
tueartsboots said:
gemini630 said:
Stop it you pair
I think you'l find a few grown men crying on. I was taking her to funeral on Friday first time I'd of met her and was really looking forward to it. Not sure if I should of been driving after I herd
I've been in tears all day, they set me off again. I let gemini know about this awful awful event.

tueartsboots said:
andyhinch said:
tueartsboots said:
Stop it you pair
I've been in tears all day, they set me off again. I let gemini know about this awful awful event.

You're setting me off. :'-( And I don't care fed up of nasty folk still walking the earth, hope that is better! ffs the club has to do something, I don't know what but something. Life really is too bloody short.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.