Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts Please read pg 62

tueartsboots said:
Back-in London, pissed due to De Niro and feed-the-goat. wife thinks I'm a shit-cheers guys

I liked your shirt Sue would of loved that x

tueartsboots said:
Back-in London, pissed due to De Niro and feed-the-goat. wife thinks I'm a shit-cheers guys

wheres my mention you **** sorry you southern **** !!

glad you got home safe

With the saddest of hearts Please read pg 62

Scottyboi said:
She got a great send off, she would of been proud. It is a cruel world!

Thanks for the lift Hayley :)
no probs Hun.....don't ask for a lift for the August meet, im raising a glass that day!

It was a lovely service today, and the sheer number of people there was testament to how popular she was.

I think it's rare on a forum like this, or a support as diverse and polarised as City's is, that you find a person who is so universally loved. This isn't mawkish or sentimental, it's genuinely true. I've honestly never heard a bad word said about her, that's just the way she was. I can't think of many people, if anyone, you could say that about.

Quite simply, a wonderful woman who will be sorely missed. The world, and less importantly this forum, is a poorer place in her absence. Rest in peace Sue. You will never be forgotten.

x

Ric said:
It was a lovely service today, and the sheer number of people there was testament to how popular she was.

I think it's rare on a forum like this, or a support as diverse and polarised as City's is, that you find a person who is so universally loved. This isn't mawkish or sentimental, it's genuinely true. I've honestly never heard a bad word said about her, that's just the way she was. I can't think of many people, if anyone, you could say that about.

Quite simply, a wonderful woman who will be sorely missed. The world, and less importantly this forum, is a poorer place in her absence. Rest in peace Sue. You will never be forgotten.

x
Lovely words Ric I know some people on her found them special

Hope everyone had a good time remembering Sue, and the service was fitting as she deserved.

A good few of you were in the shambles I saw on the way to watch the EDS.

Ric said:

x

I try and be emotionally dispassionate and hardfaced as they come, but that had tears running down my cheeks reading that post.

If it wasn't for Sue, I'd have never met Gaz or Pete.
Both are great lads.

Sue was a different level though. A lovely, lovely person.

With the saddest of hearts Please read pg 62

Ric said:

x
beautiful words and sums up what we all think...I've only started posting back on here from recent sad events, I'm glad I have, this forum shows what big hearts and just how truly wonderful city fans are....extended blue family that pull together in times of need x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.