Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts Please read pg 62

Ric said:
It was a lovely service today, and the sheer number of people there was testament to how popular she was.

I think it's rare on a forum like this, or a support as diverse and polarised as City's is, that you find a person who is so universally loved. This isn't mawkish or sentimental, it's genuinely true. I've honestly never heard a bad word said about her, that's just the way she was. I can't think of many people, if anyone, you could say that about.

Quite simply, a wonderful woman who will be sorely missed. The world, and less importantly this forum, is a poorer place in her absence. Rest in peace Sue. You will never be forgotten.

x

Well said, Ric.

Was a great service, you will be missed Sue.

RIP

Feeling rather delicate today, but Sue would have been disappointed if I didn't.

It was a fantastic turnout and just goes to show the depth of love people had for her. I know she would have loved the get together in Shambles afterwards.

I eventually threw the towel in at 11pm as one of the last three standing.

Unfortunately I can't make it on the 4th as I am away, but once again I shall drink a toast to an amazing woman AND a wonderful extended family of blues. I am so proud of this club and all connected with it, especially the fans.

it felt weird being out with the bm family and not walking sue to the tram stop (usually around 11 because nell had been alone for more than 3 hours and she was worried) going to miss sue more than i thought. sleep well xxx

Ric said:
It was a lovely service today, and the sheer number of people there was testament to how popular she was.

I think it's rare on a forum like this, or a support as diverse and polarised as City's is, that you find a person who is so universally loved. This isn't mawkish or sentimental, it's genuinely true. I've honestly never heard a bad word said about her, that's just the way she was. I can't think of many people, if anyone, you could say that about.

Quite simply, a wonderful woman who will be sorely missed. The world, and less importantly this forum, is a poorer place in her absence. Rest in peace Sue. You will never be forgotten.

x
Well said Ric

It was a lovely service, the vicar was warm and sincere and bluemoon was a fitting end.

I dont know why it does, but it does astonish me how a football club can bring us together as it does. Yesterday i felt proud of how we as fans rally to each other in our difficult times. Im sure that yesterday the sight of so many in MCFC colours offered some succour to Sues family.

Thanks to SWPs back for the lift yesterday, much appreciated mate.

Hope to see many there on the 4th for a celebration of Sams and Sues life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.