Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Chairman of Asda with words of wisdom about immigration

Whether you agree with them or not,
many common or garden captains of industry consider western liberal democracy and capitalism to be highly related and complementary bed fellows.

I would suggest the fact that a significant number of these people are digging the current government out is an indication of the level of backsliding from democracy that we are experiencing.

I'm not quite sure what you'd call the fetid soup we are descending into, it seems to have mixed notes of plutocracy and kleptocracy with a mild aroma of early stage fascism. Whatever it is, we need to send it back to the kitchen and fire the chefs before it's too late.

I think you will find they are using this manufactured "crisis" is being used to deflect from the largest problem we face - you can see that by how much effort they and their supporters in the media are grafting to convince the gullible that the reason they are having to live on tins of peaches and turn the heating off is a few thousand Albanian women
Write it on the side of a bus and they'll believe it.

Thought the Tories were concerned about immigrants getting loose and causing problems when their location is unknown.

Obviously changing tack now and releasing 11 people wandering around in London unsupervised , having fucked their transfer from Manston up.

Fucking hell, every day they display an even greater level of incompetence.

It was a bizarre place to name anyway, I thought. Small, with much forest and swamp.

Mind you, Peru was named as well - somewhere with huge amounts of very poor people already, rotten infrastructure in many parts, and where the main language isn't English.
Bit like England then

Yeah, it empowered some for a time 'Suck it up', 'We're leaving together', 'ALL THE OTHER BINGO RHETORIC'....but then they were left down but they've shown their cards now.

There's a pattern to their views anyway (echoing that Tony Benn quote about how Govts treat refugees...in fact worth a repost below).

View attachment 59961
Great quote and extremely accurate.

She revealed her dream at conference - she called it an "invasion" - next day this happened. They denied terror related at first and still SUnak and the rest defend her - she out Patels Patel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.