Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

She is a symptom of how much contempt the right wing nutters and the ERG hold this country and even this government.
It’s almost as if they are goading the spineless sunak and they know he can’t afford to upset them. They would bring him down in the blink of an eye.
It’s the Westminster equivalent of mutually assured destruction.
Honesty and integrity?
The evil woman will be scrambling round mucking out the stables and will then brazenly say that the problems are being/ have been sorted. Even if the lawyers from Detention Action follow through on their threat to bring legal action against her it will take many months.
The only good news is that whilst she and other incompetents are playing at politics the government will be slowly toasted. What a shitshow. Nobody on this forum would have any hope of keeping their jobs if they behaved the way she has.

Seems Sunak has taken over the role to get to grips with the migrant situation and discussed with Macron possible solution. Adults at the table for once

Seems Sunak has taken over the role to get to grips with the migrant situation and discussed with Macron possible solution. Adults at the table for once
‘Adults’???? The only reason that braverman is in post is because Sunak is not an adult. You also think macron is an adult? Crikey.

‘Adults’???? The only reason that braverman is in post is because Sunak is not an adult. You also think macron is an adult? Crikey.

More than Braverman and Boris for sure.
It’s about time a PM really sat down with Macron on this situation and get a grip - I feel that’s what Sunak is doing

Hahahaha. Ok.

Ok well Sunak and Macron have come up with a deal so we’ll have to see how that pans out

All for slagging off every single politician whatever they do - equally I’ll give credit where it’s due whatever my political sway

Ok well Sunak and Macron have come up with a deal so we’ll have to see how that pans out

All for slagging off every single politician whatever they do - equally I’ll give credit where it’s due whatever my political sway
You’re easily led. Enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.