Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Her continued presence is encouraging the gammons to go full Nazi

I thought there weren't any distinguished Hollywood thespians in the House of Commons since Glenda Jackson stood down.

Turns out I was wrong.

leper-king-braveheart.jpg

Definitely one of the most vile things I’ve ever heard., that’s how the Tory party think of our own people these day‘s. It’s not just immigration it’s illegal but we don’t know if they are illegal immigrants until we hear there story and why they had to risk crossing the channel. A lot are from Afghanistan who were left behind.

”hand outs“ that’s another one deportations visions of the 17/18 centuries those that have are welcome in Britain today, if you haven’t you know where the food banks are

Definitely one of the most vile things I’ve ever heard., that’s how the Tory party think of our own people these day‘s. It’s not just immigration it’s illegal but we don’t know if they are illegal immigrants until we hear there story and why they had to risk crossing the channel. A lot are from Afghanistan who were left behind.

”hand outs“ that’s another one deportations visions of the 17/18 centuries those that have are welcome in Britain today, if you haven’t you know where the food banks are
Language used by the Tories:
Invasion: armies invade, refugees don’t
illegal: claiming asylum is a legal right

and yet they use these terms time after time after time and they are repeated by our media.

The “hand out” from “Truss“ is top No 1 of my list of word’s this current government trot out I’ve never heard anything so disgusting generations have paid into the system, so that we wouldn’t have to beg for food on a street corner. It’s not charity they seem to forget that it’s they on a “hand out“ the electorate pay there wages to live like Kings.

Set the people against each other, I could argue about immigration with family but don’t because they’ve bought the narrative, everyone forgets we have emigration thousands leave for a better life add that to the death rate and it’s really about the colour of your money and skin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.