Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Carrying on from my last post, I don't understand why the Chair of these enquiry boards don't insist on getting a reply to the questions posed.

Other than blatantly showing up a lack of integrity and honesty, the individual is basically sticking two fingers up to the enquiry. And these cunts have so many questions that they really should answer for and take responsibility for the result of their actions.

Totally corrupt, dishonest and deliberately intending to frustrating the suject of responsibility.

so much for Sunak's lies concerning " honesty and integrity ".

Carrying on from my last post, I don't understand why the Chair of these enquiry boards don't insist on getting a reply to the questions posed.

Other than blatantly showing up a lack of integrity and honesty, the individual is basically sticking two fingers up to the enquiry. And these cunts have so many questions that they really should answer for and take responsibility for the result of their actions.

Totally corrupt, dishonest and deliberately intending to frustrating the suject of responsibility.

so much for Sunak's lies concerning " honesty and integrity ".

That's the main annoyance - the select committee is there to monitor govt activity but the govt then won't answer it.
Braverman distracted it into 'legal advice', when the question wasn't about legal opinion. Even if it was, she wasn't asked what the advice was, but WHEN it was given.

All it does is annoy the MPs on the committee, and give the impression of hiding something

That's the main annoyance - the select committee is there to monitor govt activity but the govt then won't answer it.
Braverman distracted it into 'legal advice', when the question wasn't about legal opinion. Even if it was, she wasn't asked what the advice was, but WHEN it was given.

All it does is annoy the MPs on the committee, and give the impression of hiding something

Perish the thought !

Their honesty and integrity wouldn't permit such tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.