Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Open legal routes. Properly fund the service. Process existing claims. Fulfil your legal obligations. It really isn't that difficult.

At the same time, recognise that a growing population is an excellent opportunity for economic growth. Properly invest in public services by using the economic growth delivered. Close tax avoidance loopholes to invest in health and education. Join with other nations in a cross-border tax rate for internet based multi-nationals.

There are 5.5m UK nationals living abroad. We are NOT in a position to whinge about migrant issues, other than the desperately poor and shameful way that the government is dealing with them.

I said the government are getting it wrong, I agree with processing asylum applications that's the first thing that needs addressing.

It's a fantasy to think that anyone who gets here should get asylum, what do you do with the failed asylum seekers other than have the open border fantasists harp on about tax and Brits living abroad?

there has to be a limit to how many migrants a country can take, again how many is too many?

Something needs to be done, there are a ridiculous amount of people coming in illegally.
Are you being forced to house any of this 'ridiculous amount of people'? Have they taken your job? Are they stopping your children/grandchildren from receiving an education? Are they enforcing their outlook on you, must you practice their cultural norms and speak their language?

Or, is it simply a case that you've been taken in by the 'invasion' rhetoric?

Are you being forced to house any of this 'ridiculous amount of people'? Have they taken your job? Are they stopping your children/grandchildren from receiving an education? Are they enforcing their outlook on you, must you practice their cultural norms and speak their language?

Or, is it simply a case that you've been taken in by the 'invasion' rhetoric?

You are just making things up because someone doesn't believe what you believe in, preachy doesn't even do it justice.

Gov figures say out of all the immigrants applying to stay 75% are given the right to stay , the problem is clearing the backlog so those people can work and contribute , why the fuck arent they starting there rather than dog whistling the right wing in the country ? That is why they have an eye on the brexit voters coming to their rescue at the election imo, cynical nasty cunts

I said the government are getting it wrong, I agree with processing asylum applications that's the first thing that needs addressing.

It's a fantasy to think that anyone who gets here should get asylum, what do you do with the failed asylum seekers other than have the open border fantasists harp on about tax and Brits living abroad?

there has to be a limit to how many migrants a country can take, again how many is too many?
You seem very keen on others answering questions. I have already said that I do not have a limit.
As regards failed asylum claims then you have to have an internationally legally accepted framework and you deliver its requirements. There is already a system in place but I do not know its origins.

What is fantasy about global open borders? It is much more of a fantasy to try to force human beings to live where they are born, given that in the whole of human history, it has NEVER happened.

You seem very keen on others answering questions. I have already said that I do not have a limit.
As regards failed asylum claims then you have to have an internationally legally accepted framework and you deliver its requirements. There is already a system in place but I do not know its origins.

What is fantasy about global open borders? It is much more of a fantasy to try to force human beings to live where they are born, given that in the whole of human history, it has NEVER happened.

If you believe that we are going to have open borders then you are living in la la land, in the scope of human history most people rarely strayed from the village they were born in, you make it sound that people moved to other countries in their millions they didn't.

Again what do you do with failed asylum seekers? Detention would be the answer no?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.