Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

They are already in a safe country so your analogy does not apply because the circumstances are different. Your error not mine.

Btw the Rwanda policy is laughably bad.
Does the same apply to the Ukrainians who have fled ? Should they have stayed in Poland , Hungary, Romania , Slovakia Or Moldova ? If we have a moral obligation to help one group of refugees then why doesn’t the same criteria apply to other groups?

Does the same apply to the Ukrainians who have fled ? Should they have stayed in Poland , Hungary, Romania , Slovakia Or Moldova ? If we have a moral obligation to help one group of refugees then why doesn’t the same criteria apply to other groups?
We need a international policy that is fair and current.

This govt is useless, big shock to no one, but the alternative stupid view is just let everyone in apart from the false claimants(haha good luck with that) and they haven't a clue what to do with those.

Hardly my fault blueuntrue picked 2 land locked countries. And as he has gone full on made up scenario it could be dangerous. I also said I would prefer Holland. Doesn't mean it should happen.

Read posts fucking properly. It's not hard.

Why not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.