Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

poor answer - you wouldn't be staying in France - you'd be interned then flown to Gabon with no right of appeal
They are already in a safe country so your analogy does not apply because the circumstances are different. Your error not mine.

Btw the Rwanda policy is laughably bad.

If I had managed to get to France I wouldn't be risking my life trying to get to Holland even though I would prefer to live there.

Poor analogy I'm afraid.

Firstly, you wouldn’t be risking your life and secondly, if you had family and relatives already living in Holland and spoke the language then it would be natural instinct to join them.

It bloody well must be illegal if they turn up in a rubber boat on the South Coast and try to avoid passport control and immigration.

Under the deal that Boris/this government signed the immigration centres in France (I think the other was Belgium) were closed. So there is no way to process these immigrants like we used to.

People arriving on these shores by boats/dinghies was a problem created by this government who are now acting as if it was a problem created by lefties and they are the only party who can stop it.

Firstly, you wouldn’t be risking your life and secondly, if you had family and relatives already living in Holland and spoke the language then it would be natural instinct to join them.
Hardly my fault blueuntrue picked 2 land locked countries. And as he has gone full on made up scenario it could be dangerous. I also said I would prefer Holland. Doesn't mean it should happen.

Read posts fucking properly. It's not hard.

From the FT.

A leading Conservative business figure has quit the party after almost 40 years, citing the party’s alleged “f*** business” attitude and willingness to put vulnerable groups on the front line of a culture war. Iain Anderson, founder of the Cicero public relations group and named “LGBT business champion” in Boris Johnson’s government in September 2021, said he was switching his support to Labour.

Key to his decision to abandon the Tories now is his belief, based on discussions with party insiders, that Prime Minister Rishi Sunak will ramp up the so-called culture wars as a central part of his 2024 election strategy. “It was made pretty clear the plan is to run a culture war to distract from fundamental economic failings,” Anderson said. “It’s not something I want any part of.”

Exactly this.

They can't run an election on their economic policies, or crime, or transport, or the NHS, etc as they've fucked that up.

So they'll be going full Fox News/Trumpian culture war bullshit in the hopes to distract people with scaring them over immigrants, cancel culture and how you define women etc. The 'wokes' are under your bed!

Braverman's immigration policy is just the start.

The sad thing is it's known to work.

From the FT.

A leading Conservative business figure has quit the party after almost 40 years, citing the party’s alleged “f*** business” attitude and willingness to put vulnerable groups on the front line of a culture war. Iain Anderson, founder of the Cicero public relations group and named “LGBT business champion” in Boris Johnson’s government in September 2021, said he was switching his support to Labour.

Key to his decision to abandon the Tories now is his belief, based on discussions with party insiders, that Prime Minister Rishi Sunak will ramp up the so-called culture wars as a central part of his 2024 election strategy. “It was made pretty clear the plan is to run a culture war to distract from fundamental economic failings,” Anderson said. “It’s not something I want any part of.”
If he was lgbt business champion in Boris Johnson's government then I find it hard to believe he has any morals. He's probably leaving because he's been sidelined /someone's pissed him off.

If I had managed to get to France I wouldn't be risking my life trying to get to Holland even though I would prefer to live there.

Poor analogy I'm afraid.
I’ve got friends in Belgium, Holland and Germany, I wouldn’t be staying in France.

Under the deal that Boris/this government signed the immigration centres in France (I think the other was Belgium) were closed. So there is no way to process these immigrants like we used to.

People arriving on these shores by boats/dinghies was a problem created by this government who are now acting as if it was a problem created by lefties and they are the only party who can stop it.
And then we get to watch the political gymnastics they are forced to use to desperately avoid doing the single most obvious thing to remedy the situation.
I wonder why………

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.