Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

to me, the rich own the newspapers, they will support the party of the rich, in general. Its natural way of things as I see it.

Does anyone here think there was a campaign across our media to destroy Corbyn? Love him or hate him does anyone think so?
100%. He was got at.
Not much news in the media about the vast numbers of people who turned out to listen to his speeches.
A decent man he gave so many people hope.
Look what we have now....

100%. He was got at.
Not much news in the media about the vast numbers of people who turned out to listen to his speeches.
A decent man he gave so many people hope.
Look what we have now....

as was Milliband over a bacon butty and his dead dad FFS - thats how the scum in the R/W press roll

to me, the rich own the newspapers, they will support the party of the rich, in general. Its natural way of things as I see it.

Does anyone here think there was a campaign across our media to destroy Corbyn? Love him or hate him does anyone think so?

You have answered your own question really ....the question you should ask yourself is why do multi billionaires / millionaires own newspaper businesses that don't make a profit?

Which would be crazy if true and the only barrier to entry would have been economic means.

To go from "the inevitable hoardes of Turks in 2016" to visa free access for a billion people from a country with high levels of corruption and poverty is incoherent.
Looks like you picked this right out of Trump's speech.

Yes as was milliband for being the wrong brother slightly more left of center and backed by the unions.
Corbyn was villified and lied about to sabotage his time by the RW press and also had his own set of anti-labour movement PLP tossers feeding the press, saying that though he was also a dick in media matters and his childish "I won't speak or acknowledge to anyone I don't agree with" attitude gave them extra fodder to sling at him.

Last edited:
Looks like you picked this right out of Trump's speech.

Are you an idiot?

Those are huge push factors for people to leave India in search of better life. There is still an underclass of people who eat rats because they are so poor, or do dangerous casual work cleaning toilets full of excrement and fumes.

India is ranked 85th out of 180 on the corruption index.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.