Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

What the f*ck has happened to this country?
When you allow a buffoon to take charge of the country who then proceeds to hollow out the talent pool of his party by replacing them all with sycophants. Then you oust the buffoon and replace him one of the sycophants who then has her own purge to elect only her only sycophants this is what you end up with, the dregs of the dregs. Braverman is when you have gone beyond scraping the barrel.

It was basically visa free access for all Indian citizens with fuck all in return.

Which would be crazy if true and the only barrier to entry would have been economic means.

To go from "the inevitable hoardes of Turks in 2016" to visa free access for a billion people from a country with high levels of corruption and poverty is incoherent.

Last edited:
When you allow a buffoon to take charge of the country who then proceeds to hollow out the talent pool of his party by replacing them all with sycophants. Then you oust the buffoon and replace him one of the sycophants who then has her own purge to elect only her only sycophants this is what you end up with, the dregs of the dregs. Braverman is when you have gone beyond scraping the barrel.
This country was going backwards long before johnson though, the pig fucker started the rot

So Truss makes her chancellor a mockery now sidelining her Home Sec - it really must be like the closing scenes in Downfall in number 10 right now

Any other government, the chancellor and Home Sec would resign on the spot if they were undermined like this.

These two don’t as they know it’s their only chance at the jobs.

She would have fit in well in Trump's administration.

There must be more to it than that though, there is 24h news everywhere now and it doesnt seem to have caused a lurch to the right in all countries, or even all parts of he UK.
to me, the rich own the newspapers, they will support the party of the rich, in general. Its natural way of things as I see it.

Does anyone here think there was a campaign across our media to destroy Corbyn? Love him or hate him does anyone think so?

Reactions: mat
to me, the rich own the newspapers, they will support the party of the rich, in general. Its natural way of things as I see it.

Does anyone here think there was a campaign across our media to destroy Corbyn? Love him or hate him does anyone think so?
Obviously there was. Anyone who doesn't think there was a campaign against him either doesn't like him or is an idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.