Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

I’ve spoken to the Police Chiefs who told me that small boats are the reason that all the money has been drained out of the country and that’s why they keep trying to slash them up.

I reckon you could go through the ages & see who is blamed for the money being drained.

Unemployed
Disabled
Migrants
Nurses

They really are gas lighting cunts.

Not a chance that will happen. She represents Fareham and has a stonking majority, where even if 20% of her voters abstained she’d still cruise to victory. Her constituents are close enough to the Channel to hear the deafening roar of the outboard motors as the billions plan their amphibious invasion.

No wonder they are so moody. Probably can’t get enough sleep cause of all that shelling on the coast.

This iteration of the Tories is breaking the UK internationally - even hostile environment Mayday knows this - we have UKIP Govt in all but name and Johnson handed his party over to them - he should be both angry and ashamed

Remember when she was the 'hostile environment' champion? Shows how far they've gone that she's not the voice of reason.

Not a chance that will happen. She represents Fareham and has a stonking majority, where even if 20% of her voters abstained she’d still cruise to victory. Her constituents are close enough to the Channel to hear the deafening roar of the outboard motors as the billions plan their amphibious invasion.
What a shameful electoral system we have in this country.

the good old days

"The fake garb of humanitarianism..."

I'm not even sure if the below is a genuine quote from Hitler, but it's as if she's now mining the 1930s for what she says.

"The so-called humanitarianism is the expression of a mixture of stupidity, cowardice and conceited ignorance" (Adolf Hitler)​

(I can't find it in German - I'm not even sure the Nazis had a word for "humanitarianism"; Humanismus was humanism, and they were against that - but also against Christianity's moral squeamishness about eugenics.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.