Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

I don’t think I can take another year of Tory rule they are trying to invoke the racist vote, lying worked with Brexit so why not use the same technique to attract and use racism to win the next GE
“Rabb I hope so” the quicker they are all gone the better
I'll give you something to cheer your heart. They are so far behind in the polls, they are going to be battered into oblivion when the election does happen. The SNP will probably be leaders of the opposition, not the tories, and the other quite magical point to consider is the traditional way people vote for them in increasing numbers as they age isn't happening. Millennials and Generation X are remaining steadfast in their refusal to vote for them because they can't think of any positives a tory government during their lifetime has given them.

It's quite possible this will be the last tory government for decades, if ever again, because there are too many people that detest them with a vengeance. It prevents them from supporting them, and they're not changing their view in time honoured fashion.

The election is coming, and they will be toasted. I remember that glorious morning in 1997 when I switched on the telly and they had lost. It was one of the happiest days of my life, watching the cabinet ministers walking out of No 10 with cheesy smiles on their faces after Labour had secured a 179 seat majority.

People have had enough of them, it's time for change, and that''s reflected in the polls.

Like with so many in this Govt, it's her lack of self-awareness which I find most staggering. How does she not die of embarassment when she watches her interviews back? She's a terrible public speaker/communicator who loses any sense of composure the second there is any hint of a challenge to her appalling policies. She's sees it as a personal affront when anyone dares to disagree with her.

Her presentational style is on a par with, if not worse than Truss with an even more rancid ideology. How could either of them think they would be suitable PMs?

Unfortunately she's in practically the safest Tory seat in the country so there's very little chance of her being voted out next year.

Like with so many in this Govt, it's her lack of self-awareness which I find most staggering. How does she not die of embarassment when she watches her interviews back? She's a terrible public speaker/communicator who loses any sense of composure the second there is any hint of a challenge to her appalling policies. She's sees it as a personal affront when anyone dares to disagree with her.

Her presentational style is on a par with, if not worse than Truss with an even more rancid ideology. How could either of them think they would be suitable PMs?

Unfortunately she's in practically the safest Tory seat in the country so there's very little chance of her being voted out next year.

Imagine watching this back and people around you thinking you’re leadership material.

I'll give you something to cheer your heart. They are so far behind in the polls, they are going to be battered into oblivion when the election does happen. The SNP will probably be leaders of the opposition, not the tories, and the other quite magical point to consider is the traditional way people vote for them in increasing numbers as they age isn't happening. Millennials and Generation X are remaining steadfast in their refusal to vote for them because they can't think of any positives a tory government during their lifetime has given them.

It's quite possible this will be the last tory government for decades, if ever again, because there are too many people that detest them with a vengeance. It prevents them from supporting them, and they're not changing their view in time honoured fashion.

The election is coming, and they will be toasted. I remember that glorious morning in 1997 when I switched on the telly and they had lost. It was one of the happiest days of my life, watching the cabinet ministers walking out of No 10 with cheesy smiles on their faces after Labour had secured a 179 seat majority.

People have had enough of them, it's time for change, and that''s reflected in the polls.
My only worry is that younger people often do not vote and older people almost always do.
We need the youth vote to come out in droves.

My only worry is that younger people often do not vote and older people almost always do.
We need the youth vote to come out in droves.

You have to add to the fact that photo ID will be required for the next election, which favours the elderly as their photo travel passes quality, while it will impact on young people as they are less likely to have such ID, unless they apply to the local council.

It will be interesting to see the extent in which the requirement for ID will reduce the Tory vote. After all, the towns that now make up the blue wall are full of insular people who don't have ID like a passport as they don't go anywhere. I would think that, in part, this explains their questionable attitudes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.