Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

It’ll remind them of their choosing the channel so they’ll not try and do it again…..

Just heard Raab being interviewed - they haven't signed any deals for barges or ferries - the only place they have is disused bases and already Cleverley is objecting to them being housed on a base in his constituency.......

Just heard someone on the radio saying the EU should be paying for it all........ the gammon just don't get the damage they have done to themselves lol

Just heard Raab being interviewed - they haven't signed any deals for barges or ferries - the only place they have is disused bases and already Cleverley is objecting to them being housed on a base in his constituency.......

Just heard someone on the radio saying the EU should be paying for it all........ the gammon just don't get the damage they have done to themselves lol
Won’t be long until it’s tents on the uninhabited Hebridean islands.

I've got this crazy idea, where we could use their labour, as fruit pickers, warehouse workers, cleaners, or anything like that. All you'd have to do, is set up a system where they could gain permission to enter and live in the country, work, and pay a portion of their earnings back to us. Win win, right?

I mean, housing appears to be the real problem here. Maybe we should be building more housing? You know, in general? Come to think of it, I remember this coming up every couple of years over the last few decades. I wonder if this government has made any progress on building houses recently?

I've got this crazy idea, where we could use their labour, as fruit pickers, warehouse workers, cleaners, or anything like that. All you'd have to do, is set up a system where they could gain permission to enter and live in the country, work, and pay a portion of their earnings back to us. Win win, right?

I mean, housing appears to be the real problem here. Maybe we should be building more housing? You know, in general? Come to think of it, I remember this coming up every couple of years over the last few decades. I wonder if this government has made any progress on building houses recently?
200,000 new, affordable homes promised by Boris, for completion by 2022...zero built.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.