Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

I've got this crazy idea, where we could use their labour, as fruit pickers, warehouse workers, cleaners, or anything like that. All you'd have to do, is set up a system where they could gain permission to enter and live in the country, work, and pay a portion of their earnings back to us. Win win, right?

I mean, housing appears to be the real problem here. Maybe we should be building more housing? You know, in general? Come to think of it, I remember this coming up every couple of years over the last few decades. I wonder if this government has made any progress on building houses recently?
Maybe they could live in the fields of their owne.... sorry employers and to streamline everything deductions can be made for the dwellings food and other sundries at source.

Obviously if not enough fruit is picked then that will need to be addressed.

As they have come from a pretty bad place then they should be up for this modern sla......... sorry mutual beneficial agreement.

I'm surprised it hasn't been tried before at some point in history. Odd really.

Since we have virtually no armed forces left thanks to the party of defence and flag-waving, and being patriotic and shouting at foreigners, there must be lots of vacant barracks just waiting to be filled.
Each with a Tory MP opposed to it.

Each with a Tory MP opposed to it.
Down south plus Lincolnshire so just another red herring, it’s costing billions for hotels how many houses could we build for the billions we are spending it’s madness.
Process the applications so they can work and pay their own way. Simple

Down south plus Lincolnshire so just another red herring, it’s costing billions for hotels how many houses could we build for the billions we are spending it’s madness.
Process the applications so they can work and pay their own way. Simple

Local authorities are already seeking injunctions to stop them........ thats Conservative authorities with Conservative MP's - NIMBY's - They want it sorted out just not near them. In relation to the Scampton base they are going on about history the dam busters and the red arrows

Cruella looks like she wants to be somewhere else.

That’s why I trust the Labour Party over the Tories, with people like her on the front bench. She actually sets out policy in her speech yet Jenrick can only retort with ‘Labour have no idea’.

It‘s fucking scary that we have people like him running any part of British policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.