Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

If Rwanda is such a brilliant place to go surely that will increase the numbers of people trying to get here as they will know they get a free flight to Rwanda and digs paid for by the UK, it has a decent climate, is not as cold and miserable as the UK and has to be better than a council flat in Pontefract.

Just watched that on i-player catch up and its certainly remarkable, consistantly refused to answer questions about the deal she has signed to the point it was embarrassing for her, she just wouldn't answer a simple question.

Well worth watching , she looks well out of her depth

That said it won't get any mention in the right wing press, it will just be trumpeted as a triumph, never mind the logistics

Any idea who pays for these certificates (which I'd not heard of before today)? The councils who are already short of money?

If there's a campaign about it, it also needs to get people to apply as far in advance as possible.
The VAC is free. You just apply online at GOV.UK and has to be applied for before 25th April

If Rwanda is such a brilliant place to go surely that will increase the numbers of people trying to get here as they will know they get a free flight to Rwanda and digs paid for by the UK, it has a decent climate, is not as cold and miserable as the UK and has to be better than a council flat in Pontefract.

Better Welfare benefits and State Pensions as well ,,,,I'll bet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.