Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

If Rwanda is such a brilliant place to go surely that will increase the numbers of people trying to get here as they will know they get a free flight to Rwanda and digs paid for by the UK, it has a decent climate, is not as cold and miserable as the UK and has to be better than a council flat in Pontefract.

Some bargains to be had on Booking.com, how soon before it is a destination for The Sun Holidays?

She has put out the dog whistle again , inferring that all grooming gangs are people of colour and muslems dispite home office data saying the vast majority are white gangs

It has worked , the vine show this morning had lots of different subjects but had callers slagging off imigrants in every one not related to the subject

They are trying to scare people into being tough on the dirty brown people so they get votes at the next election , stoking hatred so they dont get turfed out of gov

Cunts the lot of them but especially her and sunak

She has put out the dog whistle again , inferring that all grooming gangs are people of colour and muslems dispite home office data saying the vast majority are white gangs

It has worked , the vine show this morning had lots of different subjects but had callers slagging off imigrants in every one not related to the subject

They are trying to scare people into being tough on the dirty brown people so they get votes at the next election , stoking hatred so they dont get turfed out of gov

Cunts the lot of them but especially her and sunak
They fucking disgust me and for Sunak to go with this puts him in the same bottom feeding scum as the rest of the right-wing wankers.

To use such an emotive subject for culture wars is way overstepping the mark and they should be fucking ashamed.

Tory Scum!

saw the whole of this on C4 News - clowns being "forced" to be racist. Tell you what I'll drive to Kegworth tomorrow and pick 4 Bluemooners up en-route. When we rock up how do they know by looking at us we are not British? How do they know none of us is a rapist a robber or murderer? Is another 5 people in the village pressurising local services ok? I mean those in the hotel will get medical provision and food etc on site - it will be us looking to rent a house - maybe get our kids into the school - sign up for a doctor and a dentist............... whats that you say? Oh yeah at first sight they will see all 5 of us are white.... but they aren't being whipped up by racists?

saw the whole of this on C4 News - clowns being "forced" to be racist. Tell you what I'll drive to Kegworth tomorrow and pick 4 Bluemooners up en-route. When we rock up how do they know by looking at us we are not British? How do they know none of us is a rapist a robber or murderer? Is another 5 people in the village pressurising local services ok? I mean those in the hotel will get medical provision and food etc on site - it will be us looking to rent a house - maybe get our kids into the school - sign up for a doctor and a dentist............... whats that you say? Oh yeah at first sight they will see all 5 of us are white.... but they aren't being whipped up by racists?

Fuck me.

I'm surprised one of the locals didn't claim they are parachuting off planes landing at the Airport next door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.