Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Just out of interest, does anyone know why the accommodation barge has been called completely inadequate by migrant campaigners. I've slept on these type of things when working in the oil industry and I found it to be fine. OK the dormitory accommodation on one was a bit noisy with snoring at times but apart from that it did the job.

Just out of interest, does anyone know why the accommodation barge has been called completely inadequate by migrant campaigners. I've slept on these type of things when working in the oil industry and I found it to be fine. OK the dormitory accommodation on one was a bit noisy with snoring at times but apart from that it did the job.

I'd be grateful to be honest after living in a tent/slum in France. I was camping this week and it was close to zero at night, not a pleasant experience.

saw the whole of this on C4 News - clowns being "forced" to be racist. Tell you what I'll drive to Kegworth tomorrow and pick 4 Bluemooners up en-route. When we rock up how do they know by looking at us we are not British? How do they know none of us is a rapist a robber or murderer? Is another 5 people in the village pressurising local services ok? I mean those in the hotel will get medical provision and food etc on site - it will be us looking to rent a house - maybe get our kids into the school - sign up for a doctor and a dentist............... whats that you say? Oh yeah at first sight they will see all 5 of us are white.... but they aren't being whipped up by racists?

"I don't want to be racist but I'm going to be a fucking racist. I have an irrational hatred and fear of anyone that isn't White British"

I'm note sure the 'look there are gangs of white folk abusing kids as well' is useful to anyone tbh.
It's not: abuse does not know race. Unfortunately, we are living in times where the current government believe that they can make capital from racism, hinting at problems from Johnny Foreigner and his brown brothers. It feeds in to the prejudice within their core support and is deeply, deeply divisive and unhelpful. We all know why they are doing it, just like the endless cries of 'the boats, the boats', and I am pleased that more and more are calling it out. They have occupied the seat of power for thirteen years, so this myriad of problems that they are now identifying as desperately needing to solve, are largely on them.

It's not: abuse does not know race. Unfortunately, we are living in times where the current government believe that they can make capital from racism, hinting at problems from Johnny Foreigner and his brown brothers. It feeds in to the prejudice within their core support and is deeply, deeply divisive and unhelpful. We all know why they are doing it, just like the endless cries of 'the boats, the boats', and I am pleased that more and more are calling it out. They have occupied the seat of power for thirteen years, so this myriad of problems that they are now identifying as desperately needing to solve, are largely on them.
Good post. If they hadnt crippled public services with austerity measures there would be a functioning Border Force and an equipped Immigration Service that could help people and manage issues. If they hadnt demonised whole sets of non British born peoples, then the public may be better able to recognise that many are in desperate need of help and are escaping unimaginable hardship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.