Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

She has a point that traditional conservatives are no longer part of the tory party, as they have been culled.

What else has she said that inspires you to disregard her concerns, in your mind, as hogwash?
Not Warsi, just the thought of Braverman brings the anger to the surface. Warsi was spot on with her comments and good to see that some still have integrity and moral standards.

Oh look who has weighed in for support - the Capt of the ship bearing his flag of convenience

Golding is a fucking idiot with a pea for a brain.

It is fuck all to do with Egypt, how many Egyptians do you see dressed as minstrels in bow ties?

The gollywog started life as a character in a book written by Florence Upton from New York.

Golding is a fucking idiot with a pea for a brain.

It is fuck all to do with Egypt, how many Egyptians do you see dressed as minstrels in bow ties?

The gollywog started life as a character in a book written by Florence Upton from New York.
Yes, there’s a reply along those lines.

Just a blatant fabrication from that Golding character.

What a queasy story this is.

Yes, there’s a reply along those lines.

Just a blatant fabrication from that Golding character.

What a queasy story this is.

in many ways I am staggered to see how the pub landlord has scuttled off leaving his wife to answer all the questions and the best she can offer is " I have got more dolls and its ok I have put a "No Blacks" sign over the door - that'll take the heat off eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.