Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Apparently she wants the police to concentrate on serious crime as that is what the ‘British people want’.
Meanwhile, they are arresting and convicting peaceful protestors.
Serious crime indeed.
Indeed.

Last Monday I was assaulted at work. Today I received a letter from the police saying they've recorded it as a crime and my case is closed. But it's ok as it's been classed as a criminal act and should the perpetrator do it again it may be used against them in future.

That's the state of it.

Underfunded, under supported, and overwhelmed police forces having to send out corporate style letters recognising there's an problem but not being able to do anything about it.

Indeed.

Last Monday I was assaulted at work. Today I received a letter from the police saying they've recorded it as a crime and my case is closed. But it's ok as it's been classed as a criminal act and should the perpetrator do it again it may be used against them in future.

That's the state of it.

Underfunded, under supported, and overwhelmed police forces having to send out corporate style letters recognising there's an problem but not being able to do anything about it.

was that letter from one of the 20k cops they are claiming to have recruited today?

Apparently she wants the police to concentrate on serious crime as that is what the ‘British people want’.
Meanwhile, they are arresting and convicting peaceful protestors.
Serious crime indeed.

Horses for courses mate. One day the Fail are going mad about XR so its arrest protestors then today its small boats so thats now the will of the people and to be acted upon. If Bagpuss was declared a gay icon I am sure she would lead calls for its removal from the iPlayer if the Fail and Torygraph kicked up a stink

yep - and the idiocy of that number is swallowed by their base because if you listened to any senior cop they said that the actual shortfall including natural wastage ( retirement/leavers etc ) meant 45k+ recruits were needed just to get back to where they were
images (1).jpeg

Less coppers - less chance of being nicked for being a pervert MP.

Fuck me. How does anybody vote for this set of utter fuckwits? Embarrassing.

When will they stop blaming everything on a Labour government that hasn’t been in power for 13 years? 13 fucking years and they’re still droning on endlessly like cunts about the “Last Labour Government”. It’s beyond pathetic. So abject. Every time the words leave their mouths I cringe.

I don’t care who people vote for. Vote for the Monster Raving Looney Party or whatever, I lean Lib Dem… just how can you justify voting for this? I feel sorry for people who do because you’re being taken for a ride big time in the most transparent way imaginable. They are laughing at the chumps who put them in time and time again despite how much they fuck everything up. They probably can’t believe their luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.