Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Fuck me. How does anybody vote for this set of utter fuckwits? Embarrassing.

When will they stop blaming everything on a Labour government that hasn’t been in power for 13 years? 13 fucking years and they’re still droning on endlessly like cunts about the “Last Labour Government”. It’s beyond pathetic. So abject. Every time the words leave their mouths I cringe.

I don’t care who people vote for. Vote for the Monster Raving Looney Party or whatever, I lean Lib Dem… just how can you justify voting for this? I feel sorry for people who do because you’re being taken for a ride big time in the most transparent way imaginable. They are laughing at the chumps who put them in time and time again despite how much they fuck everything up. They probably can’t believe their luck.
Not seen you about for a long time pal, hows tricks?

Not seen you about for a long time pal, hows tricks?

I know it’s been a while! I’m good thanks Russ, hope you’re keeping well?

Started posting again recently because I’m laid up waiting for hip surgery and it’s driving me stir crazy. Was offline for a good 6-7 years before that getting married and living life :) so can’t complain.

I know it’s been a while! I’m good thanks Russ, hope you’re keeping well?

Started posting again recently because I’m laid up waiting for hip surgery and it’s driving me stir crazy. Was offline for a good 6-7 years before that getting married and living life :) so can’t complain.
Congratulations pal, hope your Op goes well and nice to see you about :)

Fuck me. How does anybody vote for this set of utter fuckwits? Embarrassing.

When will they stop blaming everything on a Labour government that hasn’t been in power for 13 years? 13 fucking years and they’re still droning on endlessly like cunts about the “Last Labour Government”. It’s beyond pathetic. So abject. Every time the words leave their mouths I cringe.

I don’t care who people vote for. Vote for the Monster Raving Looney Party or whatever, I lean Lib Dem… just how can you justify voting for this? I feel sorry for people who do because you’re being taken for a ride big time in the most transparent way imaginable. They are laughing at the chumps who put them in time and time again despite how much they fuck everything up. They probably can’t believe their luck.
Some actually know precisely what they will be getting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.