Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

More incoherent gibberish that makes absolutely no sense in her speech today. How are we supposed to have high paid British fruit pickers whilst trying to keep inflation down? And seasonal workers doing fruit picking aren’t even counted in the migration figures anyway. At least most people who gaslight us aren’t so blatantly lying to us. Her speech is obviously targeted at fascists and morons, of which we have far too many. Hopefully the thick fuckers will revert to not voting and leave making decisions about the direction of the country to those that aren’t complete idiots.

I think the only way to make these thick racist fuckers learn what they may by "low skilled work" is get them picking tomato's off the vine for a few days to learn how hard, how back breaking it is and how hard it is to meet the required quota especially when the weigh in removes all those you picked that are over ripe, under ripe and you have pulled the arse out of....... she is only capable of photo copying legal papers and claiming you are the worlds top lawyer

I think the only way to make these thick racist fuckers learn what they may by "low skilled work" is get them picking tomato's off the vine for a few days to learn how hard, how back breaking it is and how hard it is to meet the required quota especially when the weigh in removes all those you picked that are over ripe, under ripe and you have pulled the arse out of....... she is only capable of photo copying legal papers and claiming you are the worlds top lawyer
No, these are the high skills, high wage jobs they promised. Going to be apprenticeships or 3 year, on the job, degree courses in fruit picking.

Please please please let there be a new Tory leadership contest.

This would be absolutely hilarious.

Serious question - should this shit show actually happen and the country be forced into this chaos, could sausage fingers get involved and force a snap election?

The irony is that the fuckers who vote for them and agree with her wouldn’t last five minutes picking fruit! Too much like hard work!

Please please please let there be a new Tory leadership contest.

This would be absolutely hilarious.

Serious question - should this shit show actually happen and the country be forced into this chaos, could sausage fingers get involved and force a snap election?

The country certainly couldn't take yet another period of crisis and instability caused by these lunatics whilst still in office.

Though the PCP and the membership of the Conservative party have already amply demonstrated they don't give a shit about the welfare of this country, I can't see how even they could believe it would be acceptable to change leader again without going to the country. So I assume we'll see an extended period of jockeying for a contest post an election defeat.

Actually scrap that, we already know that fighting amongst themselves like ferrets in a sack is way more important to them than the people of this country. Nothing is beyond them but if they do try it then it will be time to take direct action to force a GE.

A Bhuddist of Indian origins married to a Jewish man lambasts multiculturalism as something that is wrong ......... and she is fucking serious !!

I’m still not understanding what she is saying with this ‘multiculturalism’ stuff, surely she must look in the mirror and her household every now and then. Are these just hollow words made up by the hard-right spin doctors or is she just fucking stupid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.