Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

The most racist immigration policy agenda has been delivered by a procession of Asian home secretaries… if I didn’t have a sense of humor I would cry.

These cockroaches have no shame. They realized white people saying racist things polls bad but when it comes from a brown/black person is their version of “woke”.

I don’t know how and when as a POC you sell your soul to be someone’s puppet. Millions of their ancestors died for them to be where they are and they choose this. As a black man it really hurts seeing it in the UK and USA.

I don’t care if another black person or minority subscribes to a different POV from me. But at least do it with some self respect!
Ever heard of the term Uncle Tom?

Might have to add Uncle Rishi and Aunt Suella too.

Let's be honest Bravermen is a useful idiot someone the tories are using to try and get themselves out of a deep hole. It smacks of desperation send out the lady of colour who will spout far right racist bile in the hope that no one will see what's actually going on in plain sight. Its toxic and dangerous but these are the lengths tories are prepared to go to to stay in power.

Huh? How is that racist? He is inferring he worries about the welfare of all those whom are here legally
It makes you wonder why people make such a perilous journey if going off here and in the media they'll just get here and be treated like total shite.

I don't know what that says about France!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.