Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

The “invasion” rhetoric she used today is genuinely dangerous and wholly inappropriate given her position. The fact that she is in the position she is is hugely damning on Sunak. It was a major misjudgement to re-appoint her.
To me what she said is also utterly self-serving and designed to shore up her position, at the same time as playing to those who admire Farage and Yaxley-Lennon, read the Daily Mail and watch GB News.

She is despicable.

Harry Cole is getting angry. Must be losing the argument as once again he’s talking over his female pundit.

I‘d like to see anybody, left or right, defend this absolute tool?

can't defend him but if you want someone to chin the **** I can't even guarantee I'd be near the front of the queue

⁷I'm not saying there isn't a roblem with immigration or labour have the answers. In fact their silence or confusion over the issue makes it perfect for weaponisation by the Tories - just like brexit.
What silence? You just haven't been listening. Provide legal processes from outside the UK, allow asylum seekers to work, etc etc

Or more simply, Labour policy is not to be fascist.

I'm sure large numbers of them are as you describe, but how do we suss out who's who and help the deserving? So far I've not heard any of our politicians come up with policies that effectively find a sensible middle ground between uncontrolled immigration and the 'send em back' school of thought.
agreed . i think though we can all agree that these are not fleeing wars persecution or famine . our time effort and money should be spent on Ukraine Yemen and the like . they are real asylum cases .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.