Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

The ERG are still smarting from the failure of the truss/quarteng project and are left with sue-Ellen as their last tool in the box.
They‘ve pretty much laid the gauntlet down for the feeble Sunak, with the threat that any opposition or criticism of the mad woman will result in the right wingers withdrawing any support for him and they will happily bring down his government.
The ERG hold the whip hand and they don’t really care about Sunak, the tory party or the country.
Pathetic to see the Express, Mail and Telegraph all lining up behind Sue Ellen and making out she is the people's favourite. If that's true of more than a rabid minority it's an indication that there's little hope for the future of this country and it will continue its downward spiral.

Pathetic to see the Express, Mail and Telegraph all lining up behind Sue Ellen and making out she is the people's favourite. If that's true of more than a rabid minority it's an indication that there's little hope for the future of this country and it will continue its downward spiral.

The country doesn't back her and she is doomed to fail and exit office in disgrace quite soon in my opinion. Thats when the party fractures with moderates on one side and ERG loonies on the other with Brexiteers in the middle - all quite public but also damaging for us all

Probably should have run it past the Belizean Minister for Foreign affairs and Immigration before leaking this plan to the press.

It was a bizarre place to name anyway, I thought. Small, with much forest and swamp.

Mind you, Peru was named as well - somewhere with huge amounts of very poor people already, rotten infrastructure in many parts, and where the main language isn't English.

It was a bizarre place to name anyway, I thought. Small, with much forest and swamp.

Mind you, Peru was named as well - somewhere with huge amounts of very poor people already, rotten infrastructure in many parts, and where the main language isn't English.

It’s beyond parody now.

It’s like she has the original papers for the Madagascar plan on her desk.

Is Rwanda full already?

It surely can’t be true that she is already thinking of other countries given the abject failure of the policy so far.

If she's the favourite I really don't want to be your neighbours and I hope to fuck Scotland get out.

Fucking embarrassing.

Media following government orders to scare people into believing ions of Migrants are invading to steal our food and eat our women.

Even my local rag (owned by the Daily Heil) claiming thousands are on the streets in a village on the Derbyshire border as a hotel next to the M1 has just signed a home office contract.

Shameful they are allowed to stoke fear from ignorance. But this is all the Tories have to win the next election. Two years with Creuella banging the hate drum is a worrying thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.