Summer exits...

surprised to see Milner's name mentioned.hes defo one to keep.

OUT:Ade, Tevez, Mario, RSC, Bridge, Hargreaves, Weiss, Savic (loan), AJ

IN:Llorente/Soldado, Javi Martinez, Muniain/Hazard, bring Guidetti as 4th striker, Scapuzzi as 5th.

stay : Hart , Tevez and RSC

OUT all other players

buy half of Barca team and half of Real , and then watch how mancini will blow this players

makaveliba said:
stay : Hart , Tevez and RSC

OUT all other players

buy half of Barca team and half of Real , and then watch how mancini will blow this players
makaveliBA

says it all.

fayeMCFC said:

IN:Llorente/Soldado, Javi Martinez, Muniain/Hazard, bring Guidetti as 4th striker, Scapuzzi as 5th.

I don't think anyone here wants James to leave, but many of us suspect he himself will be looking for an exist due to such limited game time. I can't say I wouldn't understand him if such was the case.

I think we'll let Bridge, Tevez, Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Taylor, Hargreaves, Pizarro, and a few youngsters go, assuming we can find buyers.

People who talk of letting Milner, de Jong, Kolo Toure, Savic, Dzeko, Kolarov, Adam Johnson and Balotelli go are living in a Championship Manager world. One or two of them may leave, but there's no way that many senior pros are leaving the club. You simply don't get that turnaround of players over one transfer window, certainly not with FFPR lurking around the corner.

Matt the Giant said:
fayeMCFC said:

I don't think anyone here wants James to leave, but many of us suspect he himself will be looking for an exist due to such limited game time. I can't say I wouldn't understand him if such was the case.

if that's the case,then we couldn't blame him.its frustrating that hes not starting any games lately,but given Nasri's excellent form,its understandable.but i believe Mancini really likes him and will assure him to stay.btw Barry is gonna be 32 next year,Jimmy will be his replacement imo.

I've already done all this.

I wouldn't mind seeing the back of Adam Johnson if we brought in two out-and-out wingers. Maybe go all out for Hazard/Lavezzi or someone and bring Weiss back to save some cash. Weiss may not be the best but from what I've seen of him this season, he might be a better option than Johnson come December.

With the cash generated from Tevez we'd probably need to buy another world-class centre-back to partner Vincent. It's nothing to do with Lescott's ability and I think he and Kompany are one of the best CB pairings in Europe, but I'd rather have him on the bench ahead of Kolo Toure.

Guidetti coming back could give us 10 goals next season, but one of Mario, Adebayor or Dzeko is most likely to leave in the summer, and with Tevez already gone we should be looking to buy another striker in the summer. I wouldn't mind looking at Remy or somone similar from the continent.

Over to you, Roberto.

Please god, we NEED a winger who has pace. Only 2 options Hazard or Lavezzi. Personally would go for Lavezzi. Plays like a wide Tevez, never stops working... I feel like we've missed the tenacity he gives us at times this year.

Players out

AJ (not fast enough)
Hargreaves (obvious)
RSC/Bridge/Ade (deadwood)
Pizzaro (not good enough)
MJ (never got fit again after years of injury)
Tevez (liability)

Savic (loan)
Suarez (loan)
Rekik (loan)
Razak (loan)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.