Summer exits...

Out- bridge, dzeko, pizzaro, tevez, adebayor, santa cruz, johnson

In- ramires/martinez(both if de jong goes), lavezzi, guidetti

And maybe a top center back if kolo goes<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:09 pm --<br /><br />
dref619 said:
i'd be gutted if james milner left, really would

Well, if you go by The Sun - Dzeko is already gone, and not only that - but gone to 4 different clubs already (Juventus, Arsenal, via swap with Real Madrid, and now Borussia Dortmund even)

:-) They crack me up.

On the other hand you have Edin saying he has no intentions of leaving (unless club wants him moved, of course).

Based on this season performance and tactics, we need the following players IN:

- back up goalie (need better than Panti if JH gets injured or sent off)
- world class central defender
- back up LB if AK47 leaves
- De Rossi
- Hazard
- world class attacking midfielder if Silva leaves
- Striker or two, it depends how many current strikers leave. If Edin and Carlos leave, buy RVP or Cavani. Bring back Guidetti as 4th choice.

OUT, Sell (do not loan):
- Ade, RSC, ED, CT, AK, NDJ, Savic.

Perhaps AJ, Barry and Milner as they need to play more for the club in order to perform better for national team, right?

JasminBosnia said:
Based on this season performance and tactics, we need the following players IN:

- back up goalie (need better than Panti if JH gets injured or sent off)
- world class central defender
- back up LB if AK47 leaves
- De Rossi
- Hazard
- world class attacking midfielder if Silva leaves
- Striker or two, it depends how many current strikers leave. If Edin and Carlos leave, buy RVP or Cavani. Bring back Guidetti as 4th choice.

OUT, Sell (do not loan):
- Ade, RSC, ED, CT, AK, NDJ, Savic.

Perhaps AJ, Barry and Milner as they need to play more for the club in order to perform better for national team, right?

This isn't football manager. Panti is a good back-up. Number 1 for Romania and has made a couple of fantastic saves and looked impressive. A strike force of Aguero, Balotelli,Cavani and RVP is an unrealistic dream that WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Bell-Lee-Summerbee said:
Hate to say this but I would not be surprised to see David Silva go.

Based on the last interview I saw with him (Sunday Times a couple of weeks ago) the following things came out

1, He is struggling with the number of games.
2, He is missing Spain
3, He has stopped his English language lessons
4, Although he said he would be happy to see out his current contract (2 more years I think) he is not interested in an extension.

Therefore if an offer came in from Barca or RM I could see him going as the club would not want to keep a player who would prefer to go and whose value would drop the closer he got to the end of his contract.

Hope I'm wrong though and I'm just being my normal pessimist self.

Lol

dzeko
balotelli
pizarro
hargreaves
johnson
kolarov
bridge
ade

i reckon tevez will stay of his own accord.gudetti will probably be sold too with higuain coming in.we need a couple of wingers,a left back and a centre half.

We have to consider the homegrown rule when selling players. ie. Getting rid of Hargreaves, A. Johnson, M. Johnson, Bridge, and Milner would be -5 already. Milner has to stay, madness to sell him. Guidetti won't be eligible for the homegrown rule till he's 21 either and he's still only 19 until April. Nathaniel Clyne might count as he turns 21 in April, but we have to beat the rags to his signature if we're really in for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.