Summer exits...

The only player I would like to see come to City this summer is a Deep-Lying
Play-maker midfielder like Pizarro. I mean you only have to look at last game and see how important that is to us. We were crap for 80 mins then Pizarro comes on and we score 2.
Our first target should be DDR, and let's hope that Roma doesn't get CL so he'll have extra motivation to come here.

DDR should have joined us in January when we wanted him, he could have helped us a lot in the run-in! I'm sure I read there is no cheap get-out clause in his new contract but maybe I'm mistaken. I'd still love him at the club, we need more fighters like him who also happen to be top quality. But that ship has probably sailed now.

LoveCity said:
DDR should have joined us in January when we wanted him, he could have helped us a lot in the run-in! I'm sure I read there is no cheap get-out clause in his new contract but maybe I'm mistaken. I'd still love him at the club, we need more fighters like him who also happen to be top quality. But that ship has probably sailed now.

We would've won it already with him :(.
If that ship has sailed already then we need to find another deep-lying play-maker preferably a young one so he'll be here for years to come.

Silvex said:
LoveCity said:

If that ship has sailed already then we need to find another deep-lying play-maker preferably a young one so he'll be here for years to come.
A few possibilities:
Marco Estrada
Claudio Maschisio
Luca Cigarini
Benat Ukriaga

Dax777 said:
Silvex said:
LoveCity said:

A few possibilities:
Marco Estrada
Claudio Maschisio
Luca Cigarini
Benat Ukriaga

Nice call on Marco Estrada. He's experienced and would cost peanuts.

Should be a pretty easy summer for us since what we need is being documented on fucking live television by Neville of all people.

Out:
AJ
Savic (if anyone will take him)
Tevez
One of Mario or Dzeko
Ade

Total: 50-70m

In:
Hazard- 35m
Hoilett- 0 (Let's not miss out like we did on Samba)
Estrada- 5m
Martinez- 30-35m

70-75m

Our problems sorted in every area.

These two players for a total cost of around 5m would be a steal:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddAvft67RtA&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg9b1BbkPas[/youtube]

They both know what it's like to play hard at smaller clubs. I'm tired of primadonnas on big salaries, let's get some fighters who appreciate being paid top wages.

BlueBilly said:
Am I the only person who thinks Thiago Silva is vastly overrated?
Well last year, he was perhaps one of the top 3 CD's in football. He just like Kompany has not been as good this year. So if you think Kompany is the best CD in the prem, a position 99% od BM holds (myself included) then he too is equally as overrated as SIlva. Who too is not having as stellar of a season has he did the last 2 or 3 years.

So it is a function of what you are talking about. If it is present performance, sure he is overrated. If it is recent historic performances, well he has been one of the best around in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.