Summer exits...

mancityscot said:
ballinio said:
Balotelli first out of the door

love the guy, but he aint right for the prem. he gets targeted by the refs, press, other fans and other players. in my opinion he is more of a hinderance than an asset
Agreed, dont hate him, he has talent but he`s a major distraction & no superstar. We need all hands on deck now & he just doesnt look at all bothered.

^^
:D Yep, only Bosnians want mr Mancini out, come on now. I am Bosnian and I don´t want him out, not yet really. The season is far from over, and whatever happens, I think he will stay.

Out after this season from 1.squad:

Dzeko (doesn´t really fit in RMs system, don´t really see that he has confidence in his game anymore, has been way below his average)
Kolarov (Italy or Spain)
NDJ (won´t sign an extension)
Tevez (he may be the best, but he really doesn´t give a fuck about MCFC, as he showed this season).
AJ (one could imagine that he wants to play more)

Out:
Bridge,
Tevez,
Adebayor,
Hargreaves,
Dzeko,
Adam Johnson ,
Pizaro,
Kolarov,

Possibles:
Balotelli (he has all the tall-ant in the world but he seriously has to buck up and stop his play acting)
DeJong (keep him but fine him £10,000 for every backwards or sideways pass)

Undecided
Milner

In:
Visionary Winners - good players who would do everything in their power NOT to lose and who can pass 40 yards to feet.

LoveCity said:
Why would you have no fourth striker at the club? At one point this season we were down to one striker with no one for the bench, United have about six or seven at any one time, we've had three.
Mostly coz I sense we are a 1 striker team, and will have 3. Hence 2 as subs. Kinda like Madrid plays with one of either Benzema or Higuain and seldeom both. But will bring the other in to chase a game.

We are predominantly a possession team. And if we are down a striker, that is where Yaya, Bale, Nasri and AJ come in. All four can deputize capably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.