Summer exits...

OUT:
If we don't win the title:

Mancini, Balo.

If we win the title:

Dzeko (he'll ask for transfer or he'll be loaned), A.J. (same as Dzeko), Adebayor (sold), Bridge (sold), Pizzaro (end of loan), Kolarov (same as Dzeko), Hargreaves and Kolo (sold).

In - Valdes,Alves,Pique,Puyol,Abidal,Masherano,Messi,Xavi,Iniesta,Villa,Sanchez

That is all.

I dont know it depends on who is coming into the club for some players if they are staying or going at the moment.

Out
Bridge hopefully O Neill takes him on full time.
Kolo Toure - Seeing less and less football and I think he might look for a move away but i wouldnt be shocked if he was pushed out.
Barry - Just dont see the point in him staying hasnt done it for the club in my view and if any team comes looking for him we should sell him on. Getting older now and I can see him being moved out before De Jong or Milner.
Hargreaves think he will retire from football at the end of the season.
Pizarro - we wont take up the option on him.
Adebayor - Hopefully Spurs will buy him if they get into the champions league.
Rocky - Some Spainish side will take him on has done ok in Spain this season.

Maybes
Adam Johnson if we sign Hazard I think he may want out but I would keep him on for next season. Be something different to see City play with 2 Wingers if Hazard comes.
Dzeko - If we dont sign Hazard you got to worry about Dzeko having the big man at the club he has hardly got good service from the wide areas if Hazard comes he may get another season.
Tevez - Depending on the money we get offered he will either be still at the club or gone. I would of liked to see him staying but its a longshot with Mancini at the club.
Lescott - Just think we are looking for something better than Lescott he has done well at the club but there is a lot better out there than Lescott.
Kolarov - Undecided on him. No pace and struggles against speedy wingers think we may off load.

As for the remainer of the players out on loan not mentioned think Cunningham will be Gaels deputy for next season.
Boyata might go back out on loan for the full season.
Guidetti depending on what happens with the forwards he might be a squad player or going out on loan to a team in this league next season.

LoveCity said:
Derzelez said:
Sorry to disappoint but Dzeko isn't leaving anywhere. City paid way too much for him. The only way is a loan and there are very few teams that can afford his wages.

Real Madrid can if the rumoured swap deal with Higuain went ahead. His wages are in a range that top European clubs could afford, he isn't one of the super-high earners like Aguero, Yaya, and Tevez.

The whole planet would piss itself if Real Madrid swapped Higuain for Dzeko.

Stoned Rose said:
LoveCity said:
Derzelez said:
Sorry to disappoint but Dzeko isn't leaving anywhere. City paid way too much for him. The only way is a loan and there are very few teams that can afford his wages.

Real Madrid can if the rumoured swap deal with Higuain went ahead. His wages are in a range that top European clubs could afford, he isn't one of the super-high earners like Aguero, Yaya, and Tevez.

The whole planet would piss itself if Real Madrid swapped Higuain for Dzeko.
No it wouldn't. Dzeko's scoring record is as good as a goal every other game, almost. He's not adapted to the Premier League as well as we'd hoped and yes I think he's inconsistent and yes he's in my maybe pile for leaving, but he's a good striker and well-respected in European football. It just hasn't worked for him over here.

tamsie said:
Mancini has to stay 1st off 85 - 88 points in the prem league is not a failure and will win the prem league in a lot of season it just might this season as well

OUT

Dezko - AJ - Kolarvo (you need to be able to defend as a left back) Tevez and of course Bridge & Adebayor.

In

2 x decent wide players a left back and 2 strikers who can make things happen (Tevez style) Dezko isn't up to it. Plus another world class centre half making Kolo 4th choice (JL 3rd)

Cavani - Lavezzi - Van Persie - Baines - Robin - Pique and Hazard should do it

How much are you planning on spending?
Because thats must be almost £200M in my books....

Edin out of City! Juventus and Real Madrid on alert as Mancini prepares to offload Dzeko
By John Edwards
PUBLISHED: 21:45, 26 March 2012 | UPDATED: 21:45, 26 March 2012

Manchester City have decided to offload Edin Dzeko at the end of the season in a move that had already alerted Juventus and Real Madrid.

City manager Roberto Mancini has let it be known he will listen to offers for Dzeko after noting the striker’s unrest over limited opportunities in the starting line-up and sensing they will become even scarcer.

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is a firm admirer of the 26-year old, while Juventus’ transfer priority this summer is to recruit a proven finisher who can give them the same cutting edge Zlatan Ibrahimovic provides for AC Milan.

Real Madrid’s Gonzalo Higuain is the name at the top of Juve’s wanted list, but they are also considering the claims of Dzeko, Liverpool’s Luis Suarez and Internacional’s Tottenham target Leandro Damiao.

Higuain looks like having a say in shaping Dzeko’s destiny after it emerged he also figures prominently on Mancini’s summer wish-list.

Juventus bosses feel Ibrahimovic’s matchwinning flair for Milan is the only difference between the sides and have vowed to rectify their one shortcoming before the start of next season.

They have a transfer budget of almost £30million and are prepared to spend the bulk of it on a new attacking spearhead.

With Dzeko costing £27million little over a year ago, and City eager to recoup as much as possible of their outlay, Juve may have to, if they are to land the former Wolfsburg frontrunner.

Mourinho believes Dzeko would flourish at the Bernabeu and is ready to follow up his interest, if Higuain pushes for a move either to Turin or the Etihad Stadium.

LoveCity said:
Edin out of City! Juventus and Real Madrid on alert as Mancini prepares to offload Dzeko
By John Edwards
PUBLISHED: 21:45, 26 March 2012 | UPDATED: 21:45, 26 March 2012

Manchester City have decided to offload Edin Dzeko at the end of the season in a move that had already alerted Juventus and Real Madrid.

City manager Roberto Mancini has let it be known he will listen to offers for Dzeko after noting the striker’s unrest over limited opportunities in the starting line-up and sensing they will become even scarcer.

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is a firm admirer of the 26-year old, while Juventus’ transfer priority this summer is to recruit a proven finisher who can give them the same cutting edge Zlatan Ibrahimovic provides for AC Milan.

Real Madrid’s Gonzalo Higuain is the name at the top of Juve’s wanted list, but they are also considering the claims of Dzeko, Liverpool’s Luis Suarez and Internacional’s Tottenham target Leandro Damiao.

Higuain looks like having a say in shaping Dzeko’s destiny after it emerged he also figures prominently on Mancini’s summer wish-list.

Juventus bosses feel Ibrahimovic’s matchwinning flair for Milan is the only difference between the sides and have vowed to rectify their one shortcoming before the start of next season.

They have a transfer budget of almost £30million and are prepared to spend the bulk of it on a new attacking spearhead.

With Dzeko costing £27million little over a year ago, and City eager to recoup as much as possible of their outlay, Juve may have to, if they are to land the former Wolfsburg frontrunner.

Mourinho believes Dzeko would flourish at the Bernabeu and is ready to follow up his interest, if Higuain pushes for a move either to Turin or the Etihad Stadium.

not enough for 3 big-name strikers at a single club let alone 4, which we started out with. Destined to be a disaster from the very beginning.

Tevez
AJ
AK
Dzeko
Hargreaves> most pointless transfer
Pizarro
Barry
Kolo

deadwood like adebayor,bridge,rsc, etc

Out:

- Dzeko (I'm losing faith in him...)
- Hargreaves

Despite all these, I believe AJ would stay, Mancini has invested alot of effort on moulding him to let him go now. TBH, I hope Kolarov leaves, but it didn't seem likely we would keep signing left backs after left backs each season. Pizarro would be useful, so no leave. Tevez, I'm positive he's here to stay.

In:

- 1 Centre Back
- 1 Striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.